Uncompleted story that I've given up on, Joshua - idk what this is

This story is UNCOMPLETED. This story and the following story are ones that i've given up on as I don't feel it reflects my best writing but I've uploaded for those who would like to potentially edit or use. If u do use it, pls tag me so that I know but anyways go read my recent post on the 12/1/23 if u wanna know more :)

Joshua was scared. Not scared but SCARED. He had never felt nervous going onto the stage before but his hands had suddenly started shaking. His voice became shivery and he would suddenly jump at the smallest of sounds. And worst of all, he didn't know why.

Joshua considered himself to be a confident guy. Others would say that about him too as being able to call yourself 'gentle sexy' in front of the camera literally just screamed confidence. But why was he nervous? Anxious?

No, Seventeen were not on a world tour but we're rather just visiting countries, performing at some on the way. They were currently situated in America, Joshua and Vernon's home country and needles to say, the two singers were thrilled for their family to finally be able to see them perform live.

That was it.

The reason he was so scared was because of his family watching. But that didn't make sense, his family was there to witness him croaking an out of tune 'Sunday Morning' way back when he was only 6. Why was he nervous?

Oh and there was another reason.

American fans.

(Disclaimer, this in no way shape or form is targeted towards Americans. This doesn't impose that American fans are bad but is simply just for the story. In fact, I checked my Wattpad story statistics the other day and out of all countries, America had the most readers so I'm sorry if this offends you in any way. I love you guys and don't take any of this into account.)

Out of all of the countries, America was one that Seventeen were both excited but nervous to go too.

Why may you ask?

Because every single big scandal, threat and hate comment directed at them would come from the oh so glorious America. The fans were also disrespectful, pushing each other to get to the idols, stalking and following the group, taking secret photos of them in restaurants, and overall, exhibiting very saesang-like behaviour.

But that didn't seem to be the reason why Joshua was suddenly so nervous. And the whole group could tell. They had previously experienced this behaviour with Seungcheol the year before and it had only resolved after he took a 2 month hiatus so now, seeing Joshua like this, the group was scared.

But all they could do was continue on with the concert.

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joshua sat on his hotel bed. The rest of the members crowded around him, some sitting on the floor while others sat on the bed and on nearby chairs.

The group had decided to have a talk with him after witnessing his small panic attack and he had agreed but for the last five minutes, the group had only sat in total silence.

No one knew how to address the situation. They didn't want to break his heart by recommending him going on a rest but didn't know what else to do.

That was until a tear found its way down his cheeks and suddenly the silent room was filled with sobs. 

Das it:)

572 words