-''Urgh.''-

"What do you mean Falco?!" I called out.

Everything was alright until that accidental meeting in the monorail.

That girl shouldn't have been able to see me or notice anything, had the camo worn off?

I would have left, honestly, but I saw something familiar and each time I did I needed to be sure.

After the day I lost him, I knew I needed to go on, fight, get my revenge for David.

Adam Smasher is a whispered name but it is known he doesn't care for his victims cyberware, leaving them there.

I thought.... I thought I should be able to get his Sandevistan to help me get my revenge but only scraps of the exoskeleton remained when I went to Corpo Plaza.

Hell, I found Rebecca, who I wasn't actually looking for.
First time I saw her body I thought she was already gone but as I laid my head on it in sadness I heard a heartbeat... I need to admit I feel bad, at that moment I wished she died and David had survived but I am glad she is around with Falco.

And now I found the Sandevistan again and Falcon is going against me in my plan of taking it back, saying things I didn't like.

"Lucy, trust me, this is not how you should want revenge, not by destroying someone's life."

"God! If Maine was here he'd have ripped it out already!" I yelled, how dare someone steal David's cyberware?

"Well he isn't and hasn't been for a long while so calm down and think!"

He was annoying me and Rebecca's smile as she watched this was infuriating.

I glared at the tied up girl, my goal is just there and I can't take it back.

"David's dead, his Sandevistan is now mine and I will get it."

"I don't know who this David is but this Sandy is mine even if it looks like his would, I didn't steal that shit."

I wasn't even surprised she woke up, only got angry at what she said.

"How dare you!?" I yanked her by her col, not holding myself back as I punched her in the face.

"Lucy!" Rebecca finally acted huh? Helping Falco pull me away.

"Damn girl, you pack a punch." She groaned. "But you psycho if you think I'll give you my Sandy."

"YOU!!!" I fought but couldn't get free so I gave up and stopped moving.

"Move my jacket down and you'll see that this is mine, I bet yours looked different then this one."

Falco let go but I wasn't free from Rebecca so I couldn't move, she is small but her huge hands make up for it.

<Stop causing trouble Lucy.> I answered Rebecca's call.

<You know as well as I that it is rightfully mine.> I answered her.

<Maybe, but you can't go kidnapping people and have us help. That was a mean you know?>

<Whatever, it is mine.>

But to my greatest displeasure and anger, all my hopes were dashed away as I saw a yellow colored metal logo on the Sandevistan that David's didn't have.

"Militech?" Falco muttered, letting go of the back of the clothes and they fell back in place.

"Yeah, you can't believe Arasaka is the only one to know how to make these things, those two corporate HQs spy on each other constantly, everyone knows that."

"Seeeeeee? That's not David's. This is the third kidnapping that was for nothing." Rebecca said, letting go of me, I just crossed my arms and looked away, I was so sure this was the one this time.

I leaned against the wall in anger, why? Just where has that Sandevistan gone? Why can't I find it? It can't be that far dammit... It is not common, implanting a Sandevistan, after all.

"How can we buy your silence?" My eyes went wide.

"We are buying nothing! We are killing her like the rest of the failed attempts." I called out without facing them.

"Lucy!" Falco snapped and I sighed. He thought she could be of use.

"It would cost you a lot."

"We are forming a crew the three of us and we could pay you back fast if you work with us, I think with that Sandevistan can help us help you."

"And why would I say yes?"

"Well Lucy here has some fame in Night City, we were the in the Sandevistan from Santo's crew, we are looking for his Sandevistan because after he died his body was left there but cameras then cut out and later it was gone, so we have good fixers." Why is he revealing all of that to a stranger?! She has no right to know!

"Hmmm, I'm in." I was honestly astounded by the quick agreement.

"What?" I asked.

"I said I'm in. I'd be a fool to not accept being part of the Sandevistan from Santo's crew.... If you really are his crew."

"We are!" Rebecca yelled out, almost jumping off the walls she was so excited, knowing she'll get to see her crush tonight, someone Neither I nor Falco met yet. "Look!" She held up a picture I noticed was stolen from me.

"Hey!" I called out, feeling around my pockets to realize that one was indeed mine, a picture of David and the whole crew when we were all alive....

"Well damn you right, you were his crew." She said in awe. "So... Will you untie me?"

"Oh right."

I watched him untie her and unfortunately for my mood, she didn't give me a reason to attack her and take my irritation on her.

"Lucy, accompany her home."

"Why? She can leave and walk there by herself."

"Lucy, you caused this trouble, you will go and walk with her."

"Urgh." I sighed. "Fine... Come on." I already turned away, heading to the door.

The girl didn't question it, stretching before standing all confident.

I sighed again, damn it, I didn't want this,

-------------------------------

The walk too her home was silent.

"So... What's your name?" She broke that silence.

"Falco said my name." I said, walking several paces behind her, having been glaring holes into the concrete.

"It's not like I will remember it like that." She snapped her fingers to illustrate her words.

"Urgh.... It's Lucy."

"You in a shit mood Lucy.... Mine is Zyber and yes I know it is Cyber with a Z but I didn't choose it did I?" I guess people commented on it several times but who am I do even care about that?

"Whatever... If you really intend on working with us you are following the rules, our rules."

"Ay ay ma'am, yes of course." She saluted, turning to me. "I live here, building behind me, you can leave now."

"Alright, goodbye." I turned to walk away.

"See you next time Lucy and maybe not because you wanna steal my Sandy."

"No promises." I waved her off, walking away.