-Raid-

I opened one eye, looking at the holo that popped up.

I accepted the call, closing my eyes again as I listened.

<Your friendly neighborhood Sandy user on the call.> I said.

<You will not let us forget the mistake will you?> Came Falco's voice.

<As if, this is a great story. Innocent little me getting kidnapped by that David legend's group because I have a Sandy and it is not even their first kidnapping.>

<Look, I am sorry Lucy did that, she has gotten it in her head she needs the cyberware or she won't get her vengeance ever.>

<That's dumb.>

<Told her that but she won't get it, she doesn't want to admit it. Anyhow I called because our fixer has a job, we could start by paying you back today.>

<Alright, send the location, I'll head there.>

I hopped up, stretching my muscles, real and chrome.

I picked my clothes off the ground and got dressed.

I fixed up my hair before Sandy-ing out of my home and to my bike.

---------------------------

I pulled up to the warehouse, lighting the cancer stick, lucky me and my lung implants yeah? No cancer there.

"Well hello." I gave a salute.

"Hello helloooooo!!" The little girl called. "Name's Rebecca! Nice to meet yah!" I shook her hand... Well more like she tried to shake my arm out of the socket but that is details. "Wow that's some high grade stuff!!!" She grabbed my hand, looking it over.

"Yeah, I need to work solo most of the time but I can get good gigs.... Well, that was until my fixer vanished after I told him I'd kill him for not checking a crew history, they wanted to dismantle me."

"Kind of your mistake." Lucy who was near added, seeming in a much better mood then since last time we spoke. "You scared him with that threat."

"I guess I did." I shrugged, getting off the bike and turning it off. "So Falco told me about a job."

"Yeah, he went ahead to set up jammers. This job will require taking out a gang to get their kidnapped victim back because our client wants his information for himself."

"We are kidnapping a kidnapped person for info."

"Yeah and then hire a netrunner we then dispose of since Lucy is being a bum about running." Rebecca shot her a look with a childish pout.

"I can run instead, I did it for my own jobs." I said.

"YOU DO?!" Rebecca screamed in my face. "You are my new best friend! No more wasting moneeeeey!!"

I chuckled, I like her, she fun.

"You don't need to force this."

"Lucy, I was telling the truth this time, I am quite good at it actually."

"Alright if you say so, if we fuck up it will be your pay going down the drain."

"Wouldn't have it any other way." I grinned as she shook her head, I used the Sandy to get behind her before she noticed. "After all, it's my pay."

"Do not do that idiot." She gently slapped my chest, yeah clearly better mood, the other day she'd have sliced and diced me for doing this.

"No promises." I laughed.