-Car Tricks-

<In and out, got it Zyber? We are too close to Arasaka to set up a jammer.> I heard as I spun the spear in my hands, clicking the button to open the two prongs on the end, creating the three blades.

<On it Lucy.> I chuckled. "Ready to blast Becca?"

"HELL YEAH!!!" She called out.

Whatever fixer that works with the crew is a preem-y one, getting the best gigs there is, we are showered with Eddies and our renown soars... But this gig was not like the rest, it was to get something Lucy wanted and who am I to not help?

I kicked the door in and ducked, Becca shooting her shotgun the moment the door was open, shredding the nearest men.

I grinned as Sandy reacted, I spun my spear and slashed them, as time took back control, five fountain of blood shot out of their throats.

I looked at Becca who already breached the backdoor and blasted her gun.

I rushed over, throwing the weapon and sticking a woman too the wall with it, spinning on myself, kicking the man with a knife that rushed to stab her, oh no you don't.

"You don't get to do anything." I grinned, stepping on his throat. "My crew wants something from you which is quite sad for you honestly, of well, good night." The holo barely came up in my vision that the quickhack took effect, the man twitched with a short cry before he fainted. "Speed hacking champion bitch." I bragged to the unconscious man before grabbing him and throwing him over my shoulder and yanking my weapon out of the chest of the dead woman.

I folded it and exited the room following the gunshot sounds.

"Becca time to go!" I called.

"Oh come on!" She called out, looking at me with a pout.

"EYES ON YOUR TARGET!!" I called, she looked away but the scatter brained girl didn't pull the trigger.

The Sandy flashed and I kicked her out of the way.

I spun around and, letting my chrome muscles work at 100%, punch downwards, his head exploding like an over boiled egg and the concrete shattered under my punch.

"WOOOOAH THAT'S SO COOL!!!"

<Target injured, you should really buy Becca an attention span shard.> I told Lucy, seeing the man's leg bleeding, he won't die too it if we get out and treat it fast, legs bleed a lot.

<Hacked a Delamain car, right outside to pick you up.>

<You are the best Lucy.> I smiled. "Come on Becca, lets go and next time, shot before you talk. That works better for you."

"HEY WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!"

"Lets just move." I shook my head, going outside and just as said, the car was there.

I threw the target in the backseat as Becca jumped in the passenger seat, I got in the drivers seat.

"Sorry Delamain." I chuckled, the targets blood staining my clothes and anything I sat in or he was on, I leaned back before gasping. "Shit."

I hissed, when my back pressed into the seat pain spiked in my shoulder.

"You gotta be shitting me." I mumbled as the car drove off by himself.

I pulled the jacket away and lo' and behold, a hole in my shoulder.

I leaned back, half laying between the chairs as I shifted the leg of the target, there was an exit wound.

<Update, target wounded by a bullet that is now lodged in my shoulder.>

<What?! Zyber! You should be careful.>

<I try to be Lucy damn, I just noticed it, I don't feel an exit wound on my back but it hurts pressing my back against somet--> The back window was blown in with bullets.

"OY FUCKERS!!" Becca yelled, opening her car door and leaning out, I was holding on her leg so she didn't fall out, as she shot back.

<Destination uploaded.>

<Thanks Lucy, I'll hang up now! A bit of trouble on our hands!>

<Careful.>

<Will be!>

I glanced over out the back window, seeing bikers riding behind us before Becca blew one up.

"GET IN!!" I yanked her back inside and closed the door. "AND BUCKLE IN!!!"

I clicked a few buttons.

"Automatic drive turned off."

"Oh shit!!" Becca buckled in and grabbed the target with her big hand. 

"Get ready!!" I called out, grabbing the wheel. "Shoot out the front window."

"What?! Visibility would be shit!!"

"SHOOT OUT AS IN BLOW THE WINDOW AWAY!!!"

"OH!!" She aimed the shotgun at it before covering her face, I hide my face in my shoulder as much as I could before the shot went off twice, the wind instantly filling the car.

"KEEP IT AIMED UP AND SHOOT WHEN YOU SEE THEM, TRUST ME!!!" I yelled. "Come on Sandy, lets do this!" I thought, it activating with the familiar blue hue of the slowed world coming over my eyes.

Drove half on the curb before yanking the wheel another way, this car so high grade it reacted instantly.

I braced as time came back and the back end slammed off the corner of a nearby building, really harshly sending the car into a spin.

"WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!" Becca screamed with a loud laugh as I groaned, shoulder not liking any movement anymore but the pain dulling, wonders of adrenaline!

As we spun around a second time the movement had slowed enough for the bikers to get close and Becca to shoot out, this time using her semi automatic rifles, both of them, putting holes in them all.

The Sandy buzzed back alive as I yanked the wheel the other way, stopping the spin and driving ahead.

"Hurry Zyber! Car's on fire!"

I glanced back in the little mirror and literally there was a fire.

"Really?!" I called out in anger but still drove the car a while.

No one really cared for a flaming car in NC, everyone is for themselves after all, Many people die with others surrounding them, so I wasn't worried about the weird look this mess was.

I stopped in an off ally and carried the man out as Becca bounced into the warehouse of the crew.

"Hello there, got him, just gotta touch up his bleeding leg for now." I dropped the man on the ground.

"First, lets fix you up." Lucy said, not looking all too happy about the bloody hole in my jacket.

<You are dead Choomba.> Becca said before hanging up and Falco gave me a salute.

"Right away ma'am." I told Lucy, gulping as she grabbed my upper arm and dragged me away.