-Break In-

<More came then I thought.> I lowered the binoculars, laying on my stomach so I wasn't spotted. <Fools, all of them.>

I was on a a higher ridge of the deserted cliffs, looking at the Militech base.

I was far but these are high-tech, I was outside of their rang of vision but they were not out of mine.

I lifted the binoculars again and could see the Militech armies gathering with their high grade weapons but our little trick with the net had us an army off eager to die edgerunners to use as distraction.

<Careful there Lucy, unlike you, I know only rudimentary skills of the net, you'll be alone once you get there as I can't get passed their firewalls, ICEs and the Daemons .> Falco said.

<That's why you and Rebecca are concentrating on distraction and staying alive, I can take care of myself.>

<You better survive and get my bestie back!> Rebecca said.

<Of course.> I said, hanging up as I got up in a crouch and up to my feet.

I clicked a button and the binoculars folded into a flat sheet I easily put away.

I walked down the cliff, losing the visual of the base.

I stood to the side and turned on the motor.

I got on, I'll wait to the mess to start to drive it up as close as I can, I'll need a get away drive.

"You served Zyber well so play nice with me too." I told the bike, driving up the the edge of the cliff.

Nervous... I was nervous, I was waiting for one of the sides to do something but it was a stalemate.

<Rebecca, please and thanks.> I called for a moment, and the next? A flurry of bullets went off and hell took over.

I drove it down the cliff, all their eyes turned towards the edgerunner rushing the base and not me nearing in a blind spot caused by the attack.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The orange-ish and green-ish lights turned an angry red with strobing lights and a screaming alarm.

I grinned up from the ground.

"Look at that choom, seems you got caught off guard." I said with a gurgled chuckle, spitting out the blood. "They attacked earlier then planned."

I was yanked up, arms under each of mine.

"How the hell did you do this?! How did you?!" I just grinned, winking.

"To hell if I know you gonk." I spit in his face. "My crew are not idiots, they can think, go through plans and changes without me."

He. Was. Fuming.

"You'll regret ever double crossing us Zybervistan."

"My name's Zyber and I am not your weapon."

"Oh but you'll be." He froze, eyes going red as he answered a call, when he hung up he chuckled. "Someone got in, perfect time to test it.... Load her in! We're doing this sooner then we thought but it will be fun!"