-Arasaka-

I looked up at Arasaka HQ rising in front of me, rising even higher than the building I scaled.

This time we did not try to trick people to have a scuffle with Arasaka, only psychoses would try tussle with the biggest mage corpo there is.

"Then that means I am already a psycho" I took a deep breath of my cigarette before flicking butt of it away.

Watching it fall through the air and down into the street below.

"Breath as long as you can Arasaka, because tonight you are taking your last." I said, breathing out the smoke. <Ready people?>

<Jammers ready to turn on, I still do not get why we cannot participate you are so boring.> Becca huffed.

<We are not doing that day over again; you and Falco stay out of this.> Lucy replied to her.

She would be the one to sneak in and get the rogue code in the system, if she plugs it right in the mainframe it will be like a wildfire that cannot be stopped, anything on the network frying.

My job.... Be the distraction.

<All right.> I said, stepping off the edge but sliding down the side, the tip of my shoes pressed against the side as they rubbed off, my fingers slammed through the concrete and cutting slashes through it as I just fell but controlled. <Banzai!>

I let go and pushed off landing away from the building I was on in a crouch, casually approaching the building.

"Stop right there!" A simple security guard said, his colleagues showing of their weapons too.

I had modified my weapons along the years, so they never saw the spear coming.

I threw the cylinder as it deployed, hitting a guard, and pinning him to the wall with the throw and by the throat.

I reached in my back, the Achilles pulled ahead and unloading it in the men.

I switched a small level, and a more powerful kickback came, sending out a large fragmenting bullet, a shotgun without being one.

I dropped it when it was empty as many people rushed out.

The Sandy awoke as I ran between them, grabbed the staff of the spear, and spun it, slashing it through the back of three and the neck of two.

But it felt like my vision glitched out, tunnelling.

"Not already." I hissed, closing one and concentrating on that one as I slashed through another as I jumped over them.

The moment the adrenaline started moving through my body, it was pushed over its limit, and the adrenaline booster implant was not helping.

I had a simple idea why, always in the back of my mind, they never worked out the antidote to this Troxen drug-shit.

I was planned to be the test subject for that, and I feared that is what dropped my body's resistance from where it should be.

I did research, I did not destroy Militech before downloading want I wanted in the Memory boost unit, Troxen was more a high dose of enzymes that were meant to modify the mental stability, like induce anxiety and stress in a few seconds because of the potency of the dose in a small vial.

Psychosis sent in easier in unstable people, mentally weakened ones and these enzymes liked to bind to neuronal receptors, making them more sensitive so more prone to overdrive and go psycho.

I pulled out the Lexington and the Omaha, aiming at the more armoured soldiers running out of the building, shooting at them.

I would need to wait a while for them to be used up in my body and evacuate and with the upgrades I got I do not have the time, I'll go psycho before the effects wear off, so I need to fight now, take the risk, so I can remove the unnecessary chrome.

I ran over to the spear and kicked it up in the air as I emptied my two guns, throwing them away before grabbing the spear that fell and ran a man through with it.

I pinned him to the wall on the inside of the building before punching his face in, through the helmet.

And finally, the alarm started, sounding really like Militech.

I grabbed my head, why do they have Militech stuff here? I destroyed them! I did!

"How dear you survive?!" I asked a Militech operative as I slashed the spear his way.

<Zyber.> I heard Lucy, I looked up as if I were looking at her.

<What's up? Moving along? Sorry for the Alarm, I know it is loud.> I said, shaking the Arasaka operative off the spear head, I thought you were Militech.... Where did that bastard go?!

<Zyber he... I... Help m-argh!>

<Lucy?!> I called in worry, also yelling aloud but got now answer. <LUCY!!!> Nothing, nothing came through as the call hung up.

"Arms up in the air! Stop fighti--" The Sandy sent me behind the man, I grabbed his head and twisted. "--ng!" He fell over.

"MOVE IT!!!" I yelled, spinning the spear, cleaving through the way to slow guards. "LUCY!" I yelled in an anger voice as shots came from behind me.

I covered my head, the bullets weak, bouncing off most of my platting, they did not even need to be bullet proof to do so.

I heard a charged shot go of the same noise as my Achilles and I was right.

The right side of my hip plating blasted off and sending blood splattering down.

I glared at the blood before looking at the one that shot, vision zeroing in on him as another shot went off.

I swung the spear in the way but the staff is hollow metal so it can collapse down, the charged bullet mincing in, breaking it, and still hitting the side of my face.

I touched my face, my upper cheekbone was blasted away with part of my cheek, blood dripped from my face and there was a hole I could stick my tongue out it a little and taste the blood.

"BASTARDS!!!! OUT OF THE FUCKING WAY!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.