-Start Of The End-

"Aaaaaah!!!" I bent out of the way of a punch, launching an uppercut, watching the jaw crush inwards from the strength before the head launched off the neck, slamming into the ceiling.

I watched in almost awe as the droplets of blood came raining down.

A laugh escaped me.

I stepped next to the body, looping an arm around my shoulder and running at the barricade the gang sat up.

They shot their weapons, I held up the Lexington and shot back at them as their dead buddy was used as a human shield.

I spun on myself as I threw him over my shoulder, sending him flying.

I flexed my arm, aiming down the imaginary sight as the launched came out and let out three shots.

These were not the mini missiles, these were bombs with tapered ends so they drop in the body who fell behind the barricade with a fleshy thump.

I covered my head with a laugh.

"DIE!!!" The incendiary grenade charges went off behind their defenses.

I ran at the barricade and vaulted my legs over it, kicking the burning body down.

I skipped through the flames and in a hallway.

I ran up the stairs, basically bouncing off the walls as I made my way up.

"Shoot!! Fucking shoot and stop that monster!!"

"Oh no you won't!" I jumped as my Sandy buzzed alive.

I flipped through the air as they shot up where I was standing moments before.

I 'landed' on the ceiling, crouching with a hand against it as I aimed downwards and shot as I pushed off.

I rolled on the ground as time took over and stood.

<Good, we are in the times, keep this up.> Falco said, our client wanted us to take care of this gang after they killed his wife in a drive-by shooting and kidnapped his son but Becca messed up with setting the Jammer in place and now cops or whoever were on their way.

<Is everything alright?> I heard Lucy.

"Peachy!!" I laughed, bouncing from my spot in a lung to avoid the swing of a burly man.

I swiped his legs away and swung my other leg, breaking the knee joint in the way it didn't usually go.

I grabbed his throat as he sat and pulled my other arm back, a small click before I punched down. A simple punch was strong, so with the charge punch I blew a nice hole in his head while the rest of the bone remained in place.

With my new chrome I could log in all different ones.

I grabbed and yanked out, pulling out the brain stem implant, could be useful for me if--

<Zyber, move on, they are not far.> Lucy said with urgency.

I blinked and shook my head, throwing down the chrome, wiping my hand off as I stood.

I rubbed my head.

<Right.> 

<They should be behind that door.>

<Right.>

I took a running start, impacting my the door with my shoulder and breaking it in, shards of wood going flying and even without the Sandy I was going so fast the I slid on the ground, forcing me to put a hand down so I didn't fall over, feet sliding out from under my body.

"Back! Back are I shoot him!" 

I looked up.

"So you survived?" I asked, staring down the man that did this to me.