-Brain Dance-

Why? Why did I say that?

"You have a nice place, much spacier then my own." I felt uncharacteristically nervous as Zyber walked around and looked around my apartment.

I rubbed my forehead, before I even could stop myself I had revealed the BD, I never dared to use it again after I came back from the moon, honestly I was scared to see him again.

But then again, these days, the memories hurt less and less, they still hurt but it was not the same as before.

It wasn't like it previously was, I didn't see them when I drank his favorite drink, I didn't see them when someone said choom, I didn't see them when I caught the peek of a Sandevistan, I didn't see them when someone mentioned dreams.... I could live day too day without being assaulted by memories of the past.

But this moon BD? It scared me still, I only showed it too David, I fear it might make the moon sour if I see him there like how I saw him on the real mood.

"Wow! Look at this view!" I looked at Zyber and couldn't help a grin as she looked so enamored with the view outside of my window.

Your dream for me was to complete mine David, but mine was to go to the moon with the one I love, do you think it would be weird if I thought that dream was not so unattainable as I thought it became? Only the future can tell but a dream is a dream and I guess it is not dead.

"It is not that amazing." I shrugged, carelessly laying back on my bed at the foot of the window wall, looking out too.

"You are joking right? Compared to what I have this is really pretty." She said.

"If you say so." I reached under the purple pillow, closing my hand around the BD tightly.

Am I brave enough to take the step? Make the leap?

"Everything here is really pretty." She smiled at me. "I promise." 

I looked at her and sighed.

"Grab those BD sets off the table over there." I pointed at it.

She did so and handed me one before sitting down on the ground and putting the other on without asking if that's what I meant.

"See you on the moon." She looked over her shoulder with a wink as I loaded it in.

I couldn't help the smirk.

"See you there idiot." I shook my head before starting it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"WooooOOOOOOAAAHHH!!!!" I spun through the air without control, landing down softer then it would happen on earth.

I sat up, spitting out the moon dust before sneezing loudly, frowning at the laughing behind me.

"Hey you didn't warn me about this!" I pointed accusingly at Lucy standing behind me.

"Seriously Zyber?" She shot back. "Moon gravity on the moon? Who would have thought?"

"Haha, stop mocking me." I said, standing but with my strength I was pushed up in the air. "Woah." I flailed my arms around.

"You idiot." She chuckled again, grabbing my leg and pulling me down.

"You are really comfortable here." I grumbled.

"I've been here a lot." She let go, with a step forwards she pushed of, flying up in a flip over the moon crater right in front of us, looking down at me. "Come on!"

I took a breath and with a grin, ran forwards, tho I couldn't push off as much as on earth and my jump was messed up, making me fly of in what I'd call a belly flop if there was water to land in.

I held my arms out, a laugh escaping me, this is much better then I thought.

This time I was ready, landing on my hands on the other side of the crater and pushing up, slowly spinning as I watched the moon's terrain move passed under me.

"Lucy!" I called with a wave as she had a much easier them then me to move along to surface.

"Look ahead!" She answered with a pointer finger held out in that direction.

"Huh?" I did so, seeing I missed a possible landing spot, lowering in a deep crater. "Crap!" I could maybe jump out but I don't know if even with lowered gravity I could without experience.

"Zyber, up here!" I looked up, catching her arm, I don't know how she took up so much speed up but she dragged me through the air and we landed on the opposite side of it.

"This is so cool, I wish my freedom could include this, it would be a nice spot." I said, messing with my hair which seemed to still be affected by normal earth gravity. "This is a really cool BD."

"Well you said you'd accompany me so you better make space for it in your dream."

"I promise!" I bounced off in a cartwheel through the air with another laugh. "I'll make you some place!"

I laughed, this was so fun!

I looked over at her and she was laughing at me, making me grin more tho land in a heap like at the start.

"You still feel pain so careful." She said with a smile, crouching near me.

"A little pain can't spoil the fun." I promised, holding my head up as I laid on my front before sitting up crisscross.

I turned to look at earth, I've never seen it so blue, it is beautiful.

"I understand why you like it here." I told her, she was probably watching it too.

"Yeah, my form of freedom I suppose."

"I'll gladly share your freedom with if you let me."

"Of course, wouldn't have it any other way, it would be lonely alone."

I looked at her but she was already looking at me, now sitting instead of crouching.

"Then I won't let you be alone." I grabbed her hand with a smile to reassure her, giving it a little squeeze which she mirrored after turning her hand and grabbing mine back.

"Then you must take me along for your dream, only fair." She said jokingly.

"Oh with pleasure." I nodded, looking back to earth all energetic, I wanted to jump around but stayed in place, enjoying the situation, such calm in such a hectic life.

I couldn't lose my smile.

Sitting there.

Her hand in mine.