-Adam Smasher-

This is not good.

I never expected two people.

I patted down the fire on my cropped jacket, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it, holding the packet to Lucy.

I shrugged the jacket off and draped it over her shoulders, she seemed in shock, it is not all days that your ex comes back part of a battle mech.

"I'll want these back after I'm done." I grinned as I put the cancer stick between my lips.

I looked back ahead.

I grabbed my forearm and flexed my hurt hand, walking forwards to put some distance between her and them.

David was more built for fast movements and punches from what my scans show, and Smasher is an all-rounded fighter.

My vision blasted with red and blue, seeing the vision of a roof top for a moment before it fixed itself, I need to hurry.

"Oh? You are coming towards your death?" Smasher asked with a mocking chuckle.

I smiled at him, letting go of my arm.

"Only if it is yours too." I spoke.

"Cocky, let's see if you still are when I extinguish your light you Zybervistan."

"You haven't got the memo it seems." I chuckled, the shoulder plating sliding apart and the Mounted cannons rose out, both gun types so the four of them, honestly, I do not know why they call it 'canon' when it is guns. "NAME'S ONLY ZYBER NOW!!"

The guns unloaded, unfortunately they were fast too.

The Sandy turned on, letting me keep up, avoid the kick from David, ducking it and angling the guns up and shooting him in the chest, he was a machine not a human thinking, so he does not have human instincts and he did not move to quickly get out of the way of the shots.

Though a kick came in my back, almost bending me in half as time was master again.

I bounced off the ground and hit the side of the building.

I pushed up, groaning softly before a hand grabbed the guns and ripping them out.

"FUCK!!!" I looked at the bloody cabling as Smasher threw them away. "EAT DICK!!" My palm sparked and I reached up, man too confident as I grabbed what I could reach: the plat of metal on her left shoulder.

"You little." He hissed as his arm hung limp while I kicked him, the springs snapping in it like they were meant to, the machinery pulling it apart and making the kick overpowered, also shooting the stabilizer out and impaling that part as this time he was sent flying.

"Shit." I hissed, looking at the bloody tubes and pieces of metal in my shoulder, I grabbed the longer one and yanked it out with a scream so I could force the plating close again.

I was punched but I only was sent spinning, still on my feet as I lifted my arm, giving one back but stronger because of the charge.

"Militech wanted to surpass you Smasher, you can't think I am so easy to floor." I said even if I was facing David.

I swung at his face, a mantis blade deploying, her barely avoided blade, it slashed open the side of his robotic head.

"Now we match." I grinned.

"Don't get distracted."

"Wha--"

I watched pieces flying out in between David and I: droplets of blood, a cable here, a metal joint there, a finger over there.

I watched for a moment the shower of chrome before looking at the large shotgun that was pointing where my right arm previously had been.

"FU--" My head whipped back as if it was yanked back as my vision in my left eyes was gone, David's arm launcher going off.