Chapter 05: Clue Hunt Continues.

After school ended, Madison returned home as she was contemplating about the dreams she was having about the burned face man. Madison ignored those dreams, and headed into the garage after heading inside.

As she was in the garage of her house, she went to look for clues that might connect with her kindergarten past. "This is so odd," Madison said. "I haven't known Jake since 8th grade. Maybe the photo Leo showed me at lunch that day wasn't real." Just then, Madison knocked over a box, that contained stuff she hasn't had in years.

Madison went over to the box, and saw the items that fell out, such as a small blue dress that was similar to the one she wore when she was 5. Just then, Madison heard the door open, and hid the box before anyone could see what she was doing. When Madison turned, she found her mother coming out from the kitchen. "What are you doing in the garage, Madison?" she asked. "Just thought this would be the perfect place to do my science project," Madison lied.

"Okay, well once you're done with homework, I need you to make yourself dinner," Madison's mother explained. "I won't be back here, until tomorrow morning at 4:00 A.M." "Busy day at the office, Mom?" Madison asked. "Well I just got the internship business, and help my boss with what's happening with the marketing proposal," Madison's mother answered. "You'll understand once you have the same secretary job as me." "I hope I don't," Madison commented, and her mother left.

Just as Madison's mother exits the house through the garage door, she got in her car, and drove out of the driveway. Just then, Madison heard her phone vibrate, hoping this wasn't a dream trick, and found that it was Jude. "Hey babe," Jude texted. "Hi," Madison texted. "I'm kind of on edge with the whole dream about this Freddy K. character that killed Jake." "I'm sure he won't get you if you dream about him," Jude texted. "Maybe you just need some levity to help you calm down from that guy." "Are you coming over?" Madison texted. "That could really help." "That is if you want me to, and if your home alone," Jude texted.

"I am, my Mom just left for work, and won't be back until 4:00 A.M," Madison texted. "What about your Dad?" Jude texted. "They divorced last year, because he was getting transferred, while struggling with work," Madison texted. "I'll be right over then," Jude texted, and the text ended, as Madison began to daydream while waiting for him. Only as Madison was daydreaming, she noticed that her phone covered has changed to the same pattern as the burned man's sweater. The phone buzzed again, and Madison went to answer it. Only instead of seeing a text, the burned man's razor claw popped out, causing Madison to scream, and drop the phone onto the floor. That however didn't stop the man to come out of the phone, and grow to full size.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.