Chapter 31: Into The Dream World Part 05.

Knowing that it would be a bad idea to get close to Jake's walking corpse, Nancy, and Leo just stood there hoping it would go away. Unfortunately, the corpse just walked closer to the couple, before they could leave it.

"I've been waiting for you two to come," Jake said. "What do you mean?" Nancy asked. "You will be with me, Jude, and Madison pretty soon. Once you find us, we'll have so much fun." "Don't listen to him, Nancy," Leo explained. "Why are you saying that?" Nancy asked. "Isn't Jake your best friend? He needs us now, more than ever."

"This isn't actually Jake," Leo answered. "I know, because I watched him die a week before the others in our class did." Leo readied his bat, knowing that it was a trap. "You remember don't you?" Leo asked. "How you stabbed him with a pair of scissors, and gave him a bunch of cuts? I bet Nigel, and Yu are already dead now, and you came to separate us before you can kill either of us. So take off that disguise, because the jig is up here, and now. Isn't that right, Freddy?"

After hearing those words, both Leo, and Nancy heard the dead body of Jake scream, as razors came out of the fingers on his right hand, while the rest of his body got peeled off, until it was revealed to be Freddy underneath. Just as Leo suspected. "You just had to be too smart to meet your own fate," Freddy said. "I was this close to catching you two, but you had to beat me at my own game. However, I'm not that stupid to fall for-" before Freddy could finish his sentence, Leo bashed him in the face.

Blood got stained onto the bat just after hitting Freddy, while he himself stepped back from the swing. Freddy wiped the blood coming out of his nose, and got angry. "Oh, so your that kind of kid," Freddy said. "Well I have a magic trick to." With that, Freddy transformed into a small baseball, and threw himself at Leo. "DUCK," Leo shouted, and both he, and Nancy lowered themselves down, while Freddy turns back into himself, after stopping behind Nancy. With that, Freddy cut one half of the railing with one finger, causing Nancy to fall through, as she screamed. "NANCY," Leo shouted, and tried to go after her.

Unfortunately, Freddy used his powers to trap Leo in a cage made out of his own arms, then pulled them off, revealing that he grew new ones. "I'll deal with you later," Freddy said, and jumped in after Nancy. Leo tried finding a way to escape the cage, but then noticed Yu's dagger coming out of a striped door, which was on the ceiling. "Well that was convenient," Leo commented, and stabbed through the arms, until all of them ended up in deboned pieces, along with the bones which he turned into ash. Once Leo was free, he placed his bat up, and found that the hole that Freddy made has been sealed up, which made Leo decide to think about how to reach Nancy's dream, before Freddy murders her, and he would be the only one left that was next.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.