Chapter 34: Sleepover After Escort.

Both Nancy, and Leo followed Sheriff Templeton as they headed for his house, while the other officers took both Yu, and Nigel's corpse to the morgue. While driving they were in separate cars as they went there.

They parked in front of Nancy's house, and got out, as the Sheriff locked the door to his car afterwards. Leo did the same thing with his, and the 3 went inside, where they found Nancy's mother washing dishes. "Oh Nancy," Beth said. "You missed dinner. Leftovers are in the fridge if you want any." "Thank you, Mom," Nancy commented.

Nancy took out what her mother made for dinner, and found that it was fried catfish with garden salad. After taking the food, Nancy went upstairs with Leo, inviting him into her bedroom.  "Wow, this room sure has changed over the years," Leo commented. "Well childhood is often one of the biggest outlaws that we wish to forget about every now, and then," Nancy explained. "Let's sit together, while we still have the chance." Nancy placed the plate of food on the bed.

Once the food was on the bed, Nancy began to eat a piece of fish, and tasted that it was still warm after being cooked, though it wasn't hot enough. "Do you want some fish?" Nancy asked. "I'm still full from the food we had before sleeping together," Leo answered. Nancy nodded, and finished eating the salad, and fish, until the plate was empty. "I'll be right back," Nancy said, and then went to go put the plate in the sink, along with the silverware. Finally after that, Nancy came back to her room.

"So, are we good now?" Leo asked. "Just one more thing," Nancy answered. "I have a gift for you for saving my life." "What is that?" Leo asked. "Close your eyes, and I'll show you," Nancy answered, and so Leo did as the girl he saved told him to do. Just then, Leo felt a pair of lips touch his own, and opened his eyes to find Nancy kissing him.  Of course since Leo had a crush on Nancy since they restarted high school, he didn't resist, and waited for the kiss to end. By the time both of them were finished, they pulled away, and smiled. "That was not just a thank you, though," Nancy explained. "It was an apology."

"An apology?" Leo asked. "For choosing Mike, instead of you," Nancy answered. "You, and I were basically best friends with Jake before he died, and when Mike's family came to town. I should have chosen you, before he showed up." "Well the swindler had no right getting into our friendship circle," Leo explained. "I kind of missed the others who didn't survive though. However I believe both Jake, Madison, Jude, Nigel, and Yu would want us to survive after the death nightmares they had. We'll be sure to make more friends with the other students in our grade. If not, we'll have to move away together." "Let's hope our families will stay close, because I won't leave you again," Nancy agreed, and they both decided to kiss again after talking.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.