Chapter 11: Doing Time Before Court.

Later that day as school hours were continuing, Jude was sent to the police station. Once he was inside, Sheriff Templeton lead him towards a cell room at the farthest end of the room, as the two enter from inside.

Inside the cell was a drunk hobo who was already asleep, and a guy who suicided himself just before anyone could return. There were also bunkbeds, and a toilet where the corpse was sitting on, and Sheriff Templeton opened the door. "You're going to be in this cell for 5 days, until we can let the court decide your punishment," Gerald explained.

"Sheriff there's been a big mistake," Jude said. "My girlfriend's mom might have saw the jersey she was wearing, but I didn't have a knife, or anything sharp that would make all those cuts." "It doesn't matter," Gerald explained. "The damage was done, and you've been accused as the prime culprit. Once the court decides your punishment, you won't be able to see sunlight again." The sheriff unlocked the cell doors, and unlocked the handcuffs that were around Jude's wrists.

Jude was thrown into the cell just after the sheriff let go of him, and then Gerald closed the door once his prisoner was inside. "Your dinner will come at 6:00 P.M," Gerald explained. "For now, this apple is your lunch." Sheriff Templeton threw a red apple into Jude's cell, just after he got into his seat next to the drunk hobo. "They say an apple a day keeps the doctors away, but I don't believe they say the same for you, and the cops," Templeton said. "Escape this cell, and you're brains will be wall paint."

The sheriff left the room, Jude decided to brainstorm on what to do in order to save his own life from being the next victim from that burned man that killed Jake, and Madison. "Okay, I just need to think about this," Jude said. "When I last saw Jake, and Madison, they both died in their sleep in different locations. So, maybe if I don't sleep, I could be able to avoid my own death." Hours later, at Nancy's house, she returned home from school, and decided to pass time painting something for her next date with Mike. What she usually likes to get Mike were paintings of flowers, and multiple different forms of fauna.

Nancy was also daydreaming when she was working on her next painting, but loses her brush as if landed near one of the other easels in her bedroom, having her pick it up. However, when Nancy gets back up after grabbing the brush, she finds that the empty canvas was painted in blood, and wrote a message saying "Freddy was here". Nancy rubs her eyes hoping that it wasn't what she thought it was, and found that there was nothing on the easel, other than a painting of a Maple tree. Nancy drank some water from the bottle in her hand, hoping that would wake her up. "I don't know what these visions are about, but I hope it's not too important," Nancy thought. "When Mike sees this painting, he will just love the amount of work I placed on it."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.