Chapter 07: Death Sleeping In Bed.

Jude went to sleep after throwing out the condom, and Madison did the same thing that has been happening to her wouldn't happen again. All of a sudden, she dreams about herself in bed, but Jude wasn't there.

Madison checked the clock, but discovered all the numbers on the alarm were zero. Of course, when Madison checked the time, all of them wouldn't change, and it blew up in her hands. "That is definitely not good," Madison said to herself, and noticed her closet doors, that have been painted the same pattern as the burned man's shirt.

The only thing Madison had to do was hope that would help her escape from the dream she was in, even though she had to wake herself up without Jude's help. Madison was only wearing her underwear, and her boyfriend's jersey as she got her slippers on, and walked over to the 2 doors that opens to her closet. However, when Madison opened the doors, she found that her closet was replaced with the hallway of a preschool with a bunch of lockers, and everything.

Madison had no other way to get out, because the door, and window that lead to her bedroom, have disappeared when she woke up. There was no other way Madison would get out, unless she would exit the dream world, other than that. After entering the hallway, Madison first heard clapping of children from the room next to her. These children were sitting, and playing pattycake, while not singing the pattycake song, but instead the same nursery rhyme Jake heard, before he died.

"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you," they sang, which caused Madison to realize that these were the same children that Leo showed her in the photo. Madison also found that one kid had 4 blade scratches on his back, while the girl in front of him had a burning pipe sticking out of her head. While the two kids continued singing, Madison continued to walk, and find the exit, but just then, the two kids finished their song. "9, 10, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN," the kids finished, and the next thing Madison hears is the sound of someone scratching on the chalkboard. The noise of course was coming from one of the open rooms.

As Madison looked inside, she found the burned man that was after her, who was scratching on the chalkboard with his razor glove. "Peek a boo," the burned man said, and starred at her. "I see you." Madison screamed, knowing what was going to happen to her, while the burned man chases after her. In order to save herself, Madison tried opening, and knocking on the doors that the burned man has magically locked, but no one could answer, and no one could hear. This was so frightening towards Madison, that she decided to just continue running. "WAKE ME UP," Madison shouted. "I DON'T WANT TO DO DIE LIKE THIS." While Madison was continuing to find an exit, she noticed the last door at the end of the hall, and went over to it, hoping it would open.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.