Chapter 23: The Cheater.

Yu pulled out a box that he found in Mike's locker that was labeled Mike's personal belongings, along with the key to it. As Yu unlocked the box, he revealed that Mike has contained a ton of jewelry from inside.

"What's all this?" Nancy asked. "Jewelry," Yu answered. "That Mike guy doesn't look like that much of a nice guy now, does he?" "Why would this guy have this?" Leo asked. "I don't know, maybe he's planning on selling them at the local jewelry stores, and getting money off of them," Yu answered. "But hey, I just like thinking of plans."

"Wait a minute," Nancy said getting curious. Just then, Nancy pulled out a ring that was labeled Templeton, and had a ruby gem in the middle of it. "This is my family ring," Nancy explained. "My grandmother gave this to me before she died from cancer." Nigel coughed after that remark. "Too soon," he commented. "Mike stole my ring behind my back?" Nancy asked. "That's not all," Yu answered. "As it turns out this jewelry isn't the only sh*t that is stored inside the box."

Yu pulled out some receipt tickets, and placed them on the table. "Hang on," Leo said. "These are pawn shop tickets." "And the dates were on them are from the same dates you were dating him," Nigel agreed. "Why would Mike have this?" Nancy asked. "I thought he was such a sweet guy." "Well he's not so sweet, because the other jewelry in the box doesn't belong to you," Yu answered. "These are from girls that have been dating him at the same time he was dating you. I guess he deserved that death."

"Judging by your massive snooping skills I wouldn't be surprised," Nigel agreed. "The cheating blood geyser belongs in Hell." "Come on, let's go sell this jewelry back to the girls he stole from," Yu said. "What's wrong with you?" Nigel asked. "You know we need a price everyone can agree with." "$2.99?" Yu suggested. "Good enough, let's go," Nigel answered, after finishing their lunch, and leaving to sell the jewelry back to the women Nancy's dead cheating boyfriend to the girls he took the jewelry from, except for Nancy's ring which was free. Nancy however took her ring, while regretting that she was dating Mike before he died.

"I'm so sorry, Leo," Nancy said, as she placed the ring back on. "I should've dated you when Madison, and Jude were still alive, but then again Jake would be left out. I didn't want to choose between you both, because it would ruin your best friendship with each other." "Well that's too late, because he's dead," Leo reminded. "He was the first one to get killed by Freddy after he went to sleep in that library." "I was there, and in the funeral, I know," Nancy said. "Now it turns out that Madison, and Jude are dead with him." "What about Nigel, and Yu?" Leo asked. "Are you into any of them?" "They're too high strong to date, but maybe they'll find girls who are turned on by that," Nancy answered. "How about we start over, and kill Freddy together. What do you say?"

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.