Chapter 06: Saved By The Doorbell.

As the burned man was out of Madison's phone, he placed his fedora back on. "Didn't expect an app like that, did you young Maddie?" the burned man asked. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Madison shouted in fear.

The burned man went over to her just as Madison started getting scared. "You won't live to find out," he answered, raising his razor glove. "Because after that stunt your parents pulled in burning me, you're blood will be my little present to them as vengeance." The burned man laughed, and Madison continued to scream.

"WAKE ME UP," Madison shouted. "SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP." Just then, the doorbell rang, causing Madison to wake up, and the burned man to disappear before he could kill her. Madison got up, from the recliner she was daydreaming in, and opened the front door of the living room, revealing that Jude has showed up, with a pizza box full of pizza already cooked. "Sorry for being late," Jude said, and Madison hugged him, hoping he stays with her to keep her protected.

"I'm so glad you're here now," Madison said. "Even the daydreams were getting me killed every time I see the burned man." "Freddy K.?" Jude asked. "What makes you think he's after you next?" "Well I have been dreaming about him the most, after Jake died in his sleep," Madison answered. "Must be all the memorizing I was beginning to have." "Hey come on," Jude explained. "We can spend the night together, and hope that our parents wouldn't worry about us, without finding out."

"I guess that's a good point," Madison said. "I did forget to tell my Mom that you were coming." "I didn't tell my parents either, but hey my allowance payment was worth it," Jude explained, as he revealed the pizza he got from Papa John's. "I ordered our favorite pizza for dinner." "Meat lover's?" Madison asked. "You spoil me so much. If Leo was here, he would know that as well." "Well he's not here," Jude answered. "Probably too busy searching for clues to who Freddy K. is, while avenging Jake's death." "Well we shouldn't bother him with that," Madison agreed. "Now let's eat the pizza together, and have fun tonight."

Even though it was still a school night, Madison, and Jude didn't see any reason not to have a date at her house, so they spent the rest of the night eating pizza, watching comedy shows, and lastly having sex in her bed. The night was that good, before Madison's mom would come back from work, and Jude would have to head out, before sleeping with her. Madison was even wearing Jude's jersey as they had their first round of sex, and then laid down, as he took off the condom he was using. "My that was fantastic," Madison commented. "Still, I wish we didn't have to leave Leo out on his own tonight. If he, and Nancy were a couple, we could have an orgy together." "I'm sure he'll be fine," Jude explained. "Now let's get some rest. I'll be gone tomorrow."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.