Chapter 25: Hallucinating During Shopping.

The teens followed the employee as he lead them to a shelve full of medicine that would made anybody feel asleep. Yu started recounting the money he had, as the employee began showing off the products on the shelf.

Nancy however started daydreaming while the employee was talking, and noticed the shelves next to her were now red, and green striped instead of white. Just then, Nancy also noticed that her friends, and the employee weren't there, but noticed a razor glove come from the right side of the shelf, and reveal Freddy who was there.

"Why sleep when you were doing good not sleeping," Freddy said. "It's as if you want me to kill you." Nancy stepped back in fear, as she was frightened, and Freddy started launching stuff off of the shelves, in hopes that no one would save her in the real world. Just as Freddy got close to Nancy however, it caused her to scream, and wake up. Leo was in front of Nancy, just after that daydream. "Are you okay?" Leo asked. "SAVE ME," Nancy shouted, and then hugged Leo.

It was obvious that Freddy was getting in Nancy's head, meaning he must know that she, Leo, and the others are after him. "You guys finish up here," Leo explained. "I need to take Nancy to the car." Nigel, and Yu nod, as the employee that they were talking to started putting up the items that fell off the shelf. While Leo, and Nancy went outside, they got back in the car, and kept the doors unlocked, while Nancy tried to find her bottle of caffeine pills, only to find that she didn't have any left.

"What happened back there?" Leo asked. "I didn't think pharmacy products could just defy gravity, and fall off the shelves by themselves." "They don't," Nancy answered. "I saw Freddy in my daydream, and he was about to kill me. Throwing the products on the floor was going to keep you from getting to me." "Well it's obvious that he wants you dead, but we're not going to let that happen," Leo explained. "The only one who is going to die tonight, is him, and him alone." "Okay, but before we go, I'm getting kind of hungry," Nancy said. "We'll stop at the local burger restaurant after Nigel, and Yu get back," Leo explained.

The two then find Nigel, and Yu coming out of the pharmacy with a bag of medicine that they purchased, and got back in the car. "Back from the store, after helping that employee pick up all the fallen medicine bottles, and bags that have flown off the shelves," Nigel said. "How did that happen anyway?" "Nancy was daydreaming, and Freddy invaded it, scaring her," Leo explained. "Oh, so that's what that was," Yu said. "Now we know that pills aren't magical." "Dammit, Yu," Nigel commented. "Well that we got the sleeping medicine, it's time to go to that preschool, and stop Freddy." "We still have 2 more stops to go to actually," Leo explained. "First we need to get dinner for ourselves, and lastly we need to get weapons to kill the groundskeeper with."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.