Chapter 16:

"I'll see you guys in a couple of hours" I smile at them as we start to exit the elevator.

"Wait- take this" Harry hands me a familiar white block. A part of me laughed at his face, he was giving me an iPhone 4 when I already have the iPhone 6 Plus but the other part of me is eating itself with guilt. Poor guy.

I fake a surprised demeanor, "I couldn't take this! This costs more than my life!" I lie. I could buy at least 13 of these with just one assassination salary.

"Don't say that. Every life is priceless. And we need some way to contact you for safety reasons" Harry says in an innocent voice. How could someone be so trusting, sweet, considerate, at the same time be part of the biggest boyband of the world?

I have met celebrities and even presidents, even celebrities who weren't as well known before didn't trust anyone. I should know this because these not-so-well-known celebrities hired me and Matt to get rid off some pesky celebrities.

The last celebrity I heard was killed by our agency was no other than Robin Williams. I don't know who asked for it since it's not allowed to know if you're not the one assigned but I was willing to pa everything I have not to.

They paid hundred of thousands. And I don't have that. So Matt did it. I cried, but they don't know I did. Robin Williams was one of the only living representation of my childhood before this.

"I-" Think Savannah, think; "Alright, fine. Thank you, I'll make sure to give it back once I earn enough to get my own"

"Deal" he smiled before they finally leave for the lobby. I wave them good bye and watch as they go. I wait a solid half an hour to make sure they left and that there aren't as much fans outside before leaving for the parking lot.

I click my earpiece on, "Surveillance please"

I eye surveillance cameras, the blinking red lights die and I nod discreetly. As I make my way to the parking lot, I keep my head down with my hair curtaining my face.

When I reach my car, I bend down to the back tire on the right and reach out my hand to to the rim. Keys. Bingo.

I open the door to my car and start driving. I start playing some music on my phone but Ariana gets interrupted by Jessie J, my ringtone.

I grab my phone and answer it, knowing well that it's probably Eric or someone from HQ about to give me details.

"Mission has to be fast paced, client has updated" Eric reports, I frown. I am nowhere near the second goal- Am I? and they already want me to finish everything?

"I can't calculate how fast love travels in his brain Eric, how long do I have?" I ask exasperatedly. I remember the phone Harry gave me on the passenger's seat and pull over to the side.

I balance my phone between my ear and my shoulder before grabbing the phone Harry gave and my tools from the front compartment.

"Is a month enough for you? Client has doubled the pay, Angel- do you really want to miss this chance? You could finally leave for Manhattan like you've always dreamed!" he exclaims.

Doubled the pay? A month?

I'm tempted to both abort mission and push through even more. Who do I listen to?

I am so confused. Who would want to get rid of Harry Styles anways?

He is sweet, charming, considerate, etc. He's perf- exactly. That's probably why, he's too perfect. He's hiding something, and I want to find out what.

"Angel? Are you still there?" I forgot I was on the phone, but I take a mental note and clear my throat.

"Yes. Of course, I'll do it- but for triple if he wants it done within the month. Broken-hearted in both ways" I bargain, Please say no- tell me that's a hard bargain.

"There's my little business girl. At this pace, you'll be richer than Manny Pacman- and me! You'll be the head of the agency, my dear girl" He yells excitedly. Theory 50% confirmed. Waiting confirmation.

"Send me the guns in the third week, it'll be a public execution if that's what he wants"

"Excellent! Excellent! I am so proud of you, this will get us quadruple the average, Angel!" he yells excitedly before beeping the phone off. Theory proven.

Congratulations, our client's a boy!