Chapter 9: Date date date

The wind was woke me up, and my hard pillow. Ugh- I feel like I'm going to have stiff neck today. My pillow was moving up and down and I needed it to stop moving it so I snuggled and squirmed. It was so warm, it breathed down my hair and.. Why is my pillow breathing?

I opened my eyes and had to clamp my mouth shut from gasping and shouting. Harry was shirtless..no shit.. and sleeping.  He was sleeping soundly, I was still laying on his chest- his literally bare chest and damn is he hot.

I pushed myself up, still beside Harry. My breathe quickened and was having a race with my heart beat, "Oh my God" I whispered to myself.

Luckily, Harry didn't wake up and stayed as he was, I pursed my lips together and looked around and looked at the camera's I places. I shook my head and slowly got out of his grip until my feet reached the floor. 

I scrunched up my nose and headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth and did whatever I needed to and got out to get my phone. I realized that I didn't even have their phone numbers and decided to wait till later to ask for it.

I need these mission to be over, and I need to be Harry's girlfriend quick.. just to get over with it.

My phone vibrated as I sat on the side of the bed, a new text message:

"It's okay, keep doing what you're foing but I need to see you. Meet me at the alley to the right of a pub, 4 blocks down from where you are. Be there at an hour tops"

"Good Morning Sav" harry's voice made me shriek. 

He had his arms up with wide eyes, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he said in a hushed whisper.

I had my hand clamped over my mouth, nodding. "Stop sneaking up on me like that" I scold even though a smile was making it's way to my lips.

He chuckled, "I have no promises" he shook his head, sitting up. I smiled, "I'm going out today, gonna look for a job" I lied-- well half lied atleast.

"Umm, do you need company then?" he asked hopefully. 

"Sorry but I don't want to get mobbed" I smirked, laughing after.

"Sorry Harry. but next time! I'll make it up to you!" I grinned feeling bad at rejecting him.

"You mean like a date?" he asked immediately, but his face fell and a blush made it's way up to his face.

"Yeah, like a date"  I smiled at how cute he was. Such a clueless.. innocent kid. 

His face lit up again, "Great! We'll go anywhere you want at anytime at all!" he beamed.

"Woah, slow down there Har" I laughed-- I was never a morning person.. why am I so happy this morning though?, "How about the beach? I heard the beach is great this month" I suggested.

"Yeah!" he yelled before clearing his throat, "i mean- Yeah.. that's a great idea" he said sheepishly.

I laughed again, "Alright, I'll make breakfast then I'll prepare then leave" I nodded to him and he nodded back before I exited the room.

Once I was ready, I got out of the room and asked for the numbers of the boys before officially leaving. "Good Morning Paul!" i chirped, "Morning Savannah" he replied bluntly.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I muttered, "Go inside, the boys are eating their breakfast" I told him.

"And where are you going?" he asked halfway to the door-- since he just arrived.

"I am going to look for a job" I smiled before joggin to the elevator.

When I got to the alley where Eric told me to meet him, he wasn't alone. Lil and Damon were there. "What's new?" I asked- leather handbag being pushed up higher on my shoulder.