Chapter 14:

A/N: GUYSSS I UPDATED TWICE AND I KNOW I SHOULD DO MORE BUT YEAH. I'M NOT A GOOD AUTHOR WHATEVS BUT I KNOW WHERE THIS BOOK IS GOING NO AND I WANT TO START 3 OTHER NEW BOOK IDEAS AGGGHH SO I WILL FINISH THESE BOOKS. OR ATLEAST ILL TRY.

I KNOW THIS IS MOVING TOO FAST BUT BARE WITH IT FOR AWHILE BECAUSE CRAZY SHIZ IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

-unedited-

"You're joking" their faces held so much shock, it's like the word 'break' has never been used or done for years. Maybe I could sympathize with that. I had packed their bags, and used some cash to hire 2 private cars to wherever we were going. I was able to persuade our 'boss' with skills of manipulation and persuasion to give them a week and a half break on one condition; They are allowed to stay in only one place as a group, they're not allowed to be separated. 

I'm guessing it's for the publicity but when they heard about it, I guess they couldn't believe it. Louis jumped in Liam's arms and kissed him, Harry did the same and Zayn was like the ribbon, pushing the tw together and group hugged. 

" Aww" I smiled, cute really. I guess they were really tired, I mean- if I had been in their position, which I wish I was, I think I would act a lot worse than how Louis treats them. Sleep is a basic need, I can sleep for hours, no scratch that- for days. I could spends weeks in the bed and never feel sick and tired of it.

"So..." I dragged out the word when they finally broke out the hug. I wiggled my eyebrows with a smile, waiting for them to suggest what would they do but I guess they read me wrong because they started thanking me excessively. They surrounded me and gave me very, very manly hugs- by this I mean lie bone crushing hugs. At least for normal people it would. A very tight squeeze was what I got.

"I meant- how do you guys want to spend your first day of break?" I chuckle and they let go of me. The announcement of their break was made just this morning, literally after I hung my phone up.  My phone was going berzerk with notifications, the boys told me to mute the notifications but I forgot and now I have to face the consequences. 

"We want to sleep Sav" Liam groaned, already making his way to his room. 

"Amen" Niall agreed, the rest of them just agreeing. Except Harry who stayed with a huge ass smile on his face.

"What? Aren't you going to sleep?" I smirked, or at least I thought I did. I couldn't help but smile, a half smile was technically smirking right?

"Yeah but I just wanted to personally thank you.." he paused, taking a step toward me. His voice dangerously low and seductive, persuasive and familiar. "alone" he grinned, it may have looked innocent but the look he gave me told me otherwise.

My heart skipped a beat, I must be dreaming Right now. God, this is how it feel to be a directioner huh?

"I really like you, I don;t know why and how and it's stupid how speechless I could be around you but I want to be more than friends" he took another step towards me, as I instinctively took a step back. Only then did I realize that I was already leaning against the counter of the kitchen. That was quick, or I am just incredibly slow. Everything felt like forever, my eyes flickering from his lips to his eyes. This couldn't and shouldn't be happening. Or maybe it should?

My brain went blank as we both inched closer, and I could only hear the voice inside my head telling me it was wrong to feel something, but I ignored that little annoying thing and threw her to the alley behind my head. Did that make sense? His lips were soft but his movements weren't. My lips parted and his tongue entered, my pulse was racing. The familiar feeling of excitement was there but the spark was new. It was that igniting feeling; a whole level away form excitement. It was more than that. MY hands traveled up form his chest, to his neck and to his hair.

His hands caressed my hips, before suddenly giving it a squeeze and lifting me up to the counter. Now I had to bend slightly but our lips didn't disconnect. Pants and huffs escaped our lips, and as much as we didn't want to let go- we had to or we'd suffocate of a make-out. Now that's how I want to die, as stupid as it sounds.

We panted, his hand had appeared on my cheek, min eon his shoulder as support. Our lips curved into smiles, "We could've died, Harold" I stated accusingly.

"I would've been happy" he says as he leans closer to me, kissing me on the lips again before his forehead leaned against mine. As uncomfortable as my back felt in the position, I didn't want to move. His eyes gazed into mine, it's amazing what the eyes look like from that view. I've interrogated people, just by looking into their eyes; you can already tell. 

His pupils were dilated, I bet mine were too. A scientific fact that hormones are raging when pupils are dilated. The thought aroused me but I needed to keep both my legs and mouth shut. You're on a freaking mission Angel

I shuddered lightly from the nickname I called myself, remembering what I was doing. The atmosphere changing immediately, at least for me.

"What's wrong?" Harry asks,stroking my cheek with his thumb. I shook my head and smiled at him.

"Then is that a yes?" he asked vaguely. It doesn't take a  genius to know what he was talking about but I wanted to prolong it. Just because, maybe I wanted to hear it, give him and I a satisfaction of closure and knowing what coming next.

"What 'yes'?" I asked innocently, he narrowed his eyes before kissing me on the cheek then the other and basically all over my face. Cold and wet covered my face as I crinkled my nose- I need a shower this gross boy. 

"Ew ew ew fine! Yes!" I chuckle, he stopped and laughed.

"Yah nasty boy" I tsked and hopped of the counter, faking or playing anger.

"We both know you like it" he winked, I rolled my eyes and huffed. 

"If you're not sleeping then I am" I stick my tongue out before turning on my heel quickly, the stupid smile broke on my face as I jogged and or ran to Harry's room. Knowing he was going to come in anyways, I still felt sticky on the face so I proceeded to his bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. 

i got back into the room, finding Harry putting down his boxers. I shrieked and covered my eyes. Did I see anything? Do I want to see anything? No. I don't think so, I guess? Nope, I don't. I heard him chuckle, I shake my head and close my eyes, dropping hands. Let;'s play the three blind mice. All I need to do is fing my bag and get pajama's.First I look for the bed.

"You can look now" he says, sounding amused. Of course...

"Can I trust you with that?" I say accusingly.

I hear him scoff and peek using one eye, he's under the covers already but with that type of smile on his face. The type you know he's planning something. I look at him with narrowed eyes and  eye my bag. I start looking for pajama's but in the middle of it, I feel a squeeze  on the side of my stomach. A jolt of tngles shot through as I squealed, "Harry!" I yell, turning around to find a shirtless Harry.

His smirk proved one thing, maybe I did want to see something. But that wasn't now. His took a huge ass step forward, my back hitting the wall as his we return to what we had started. Damn it Harry. OUr lips were hungry and forceful now, and the arousal and excitement was back. I suddenly had remembered the camera's I had place, though stupid as it is, I placed the camera's on the floor. With my arms hooked on around his neck, I walked backward to where I remember I placed it, and stepped on it. Hard, crushing it, despite the pain on my inside slippers. I did the same to the rest of the room, leading Harry with it.

I might die in these mission so I might as well enjoy them. His hands tugged at the hems of my shirt, I raised my arms up- our lips momentarily disconnecting as my shirt is pulled off my body. My arms hook around his neck as we stumble backward.

Oh look, two blind mice. He's blind, and so am I.