Chapter 22:

Today is the day. The lads left for an interview in the middle of the city. The stage had been set up last night especially for them and anyone can watch them. After an hour of HQ erasing all records of me in this hotel, they sent the guns. Sniper guns, to be exact. They gave me three to choose from, apparently, this mission is that special. I packed my clothes and put them in the car. I couldn't form any coherent thought or sentence at all but I decide to call Harry before everything.

I take in a shaky breathe and clear my throat. I even tested my voice to make sure I don't break down in front of him. He answers the call cheerfully after the fourth ring and I bite my lip before plastering a fake smile on my lips so it'll sound like it.

"Hey babe! I have amazing news! I got a call from a long distant relative. The step cousin of my mum's aunt she said. I don't know, I just want to meet her. If that's okay, of course?" I ask him, For your sake Harold, say no.

"Of course! That's great, I'm so happy for you babe!" he exclaims from the other line. "You go to her, where is she anyways?" I squeeze my eyes shut up and swallow the lump in my throat.

"Thanks babe. It's in Florida, it's really far so you wouldn't see me for a couple of days" I lie, as I get inside my car. I glance at the sniper gun beside me on the passengers seat and bite my lip.

"I'm fine with that as long as you're happy, love." he responds, the physical pain in my chest worsening. I couldn't help it, the sob escaped my lips and I break down in tears; "Sav? Baby, what's wrong?"

"I-I don't know what I did to deserve someone as perfect as you, God- I love you so much" I admit. No lies in there. I can't possibly do this, but it's for his sake and mine. He'll get tortured if I don't do this and I can't live with that.

"I love you too, babe. I love you so much and I'm happy for you. I want you to see your family, after that- we'll see each other again. I swear it" he promises, and I squeeze my eyes shut. I had my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear my sobs but I take a deep breathe and remove it so I could speak.

"Of course, babe. Thanks, I'll call you everyday. And don't you dare get in trouble while I'm gone"

"You worry too much, Sav. I'll answer every call, I have to go now though. The interview will start in 5 but I'll call you right after" we bid our good byes and I start driving to the middle of the city to finish what I started. I could see the hordes of people crowding already as I park blocks away from the building I'm suppose to position in.

*

There he is. I have my ear-pierce on and the gun locked and loaded in. I feel tears streaming down my face as I work on my gun. I wipe away my tears and look through the target. Harry never looked so irresistibly angelic. He's laughing at something the interview says.

I love you so much, Harry. I want you to know that.

I take a deep breathe and listen to Lil's orders in the background.

"Found him?" she says, I was too early for everything.

"Yeah" my heart beat is abnormally beating out of it's rib cage but I try not to think of all the involuntary flashbacks that are coming back. Our first date at the beach, our first night together, our pillow talks. I bit the inside of my cheeks and try to call in the Angel that I'm best well known for.

"Ready?" Lil asks.

"Target Locked" I confirm. This is it. Good Bye, Harry.

**

Author's Note: OH MY GOD I ENDED IT INN A CLIFF HANGER HAHAHA evil much. This is really predictable so I'll make sure it isn't that predictable mwahahaha. Nooo Savannah don't kill him!