Chapter 11:

"Morning" I greet as I hear footsteps from behind me, not looking away from the pan in front of me. The last time I turned my back on a pan, I got hit with it so I just had to shoot the kid with it because I thought it was an attacker. But he wasn't really a kid-kid, he was a teen guy a year younger than me who wanted to impress his friends by sneaking into my apartment. According to your local news, it's that missing kid who you find down the river. 

At that moment as well, someone entered the place. I sneak a curious glance over my shoulder to see nosy Paul with a couple more other guards, I didn't see my colleage and feel myself be a bit disappointed. Oh well...

"Boys, I want all of you inside the car downstairs now" he immediately says making me quickly flip the breakfast cooking on the pan. 

"How about breakfast?" I could say typical Niall but-

"How about Savannah?" Oh, I guess I could just chill here, maybe a tracking device here and there...

"I'll need to take her to the CSI headquarters" at this, I turned around just after I transferred the food on the plate and placing it on the table. 

"Why?" we all asked, here's the difference: They don't know at all and I don't know why this early?

"Do you remember that guy who I introduced you to the other day?" we all nodded and somehow, I knew where this was going.

"It turns out he was tracking all of you, Ken here caught him loading a sniper rifle at the back of his car. Your names literally engraved on its bullets, he was brought to the CSI headquarters for questioning. They think he's part of one of those mafia groups, hired to kill this group or one of the lads in this group" At this, the beat of my heart quickened but I remained calm-ish.

That idiot! We were never caught! How is this mission so hard and different?

"What are you saying?" Liam scoffed as their gazes swept over me and back to the nosy Paul, God damn it...

"Savannah's not part of it" Harry defended, shaking his head; Did I just see him smile? I'm pretty sure the end of his lip tugged a bit as he said it.. I must be imagining things. I looked at him with pity in my eyes, If you only knew little boy.

I tore my gaze away as the group looked at me with disbelief in their eyes, "Boys, what did I say? Get in the car- it's not safe here" Paul eyed me making me roll my eyes.

"You'll come back to see me and food waiting for you" I smiled at them as they waved good bye. All of them with a large frowns on their faces, the earlier couple of guards following closely behind them with familiar guns strapped on their backs. Now, I was left with Paul and another guard, I smiled innocently at them.

"What did they every do to you though?" Paul growled at me, I was taken back by this. I shook my head, "I don't know what you're talking about" I frown as well.

He snarled at me before another group of men entered the room, "Come along then little miss innocent"

I couldn't help but snicker at his nickname for me, aaah the irony...

***

"What did you say your name is?" the man across the table asks. Apparently, they needed four SWAT guards in every corner of the room while they interrogate me, and to be honest, I'm quite flattered.

They must really think I'm that dangerous... damn.

" Savannah Nicole Martin " I say in a monotone, to be quite honest- I'm terrified but I'm very much trying to calm myself because HQ will back me up, all I'm wondering is how they caught my very skilled colleague.

"Where are you from?" I hate questions... damn it.

After answering all their questions like how I'm connected to my colleague and what my business with the guys are, I've been scanned clean. They even hooked the lie detector on me, luckily- I've been trained to lie without a hitch.

"Please inform Mr. Higgins that she's safe and clean. Just keep an eye on her and make sure to keep her away from your precious little boy band just in case, we can't have anymore assassinations going on" HelloI'm  righthere.

The guard, whose name I saw was Ken, scowled at me but nodded anyways at the interrogator. I bit my lip to hold back a smile, in the car, we were both silent- in fact, the whole car ride was silent. A smirk cracking on my lips so I face the window instead so he wouldn't see it.

***

I hear the door open and a bunch of tired groans and laughs, making me smile slightly. "Savannah M!" I hear poor Niall, I laugh.

"M? Are you serious right now?" I come out of the kitchen.

"I'm Niall, thank you very much" he says sassily and I burst out in laughter. I'm in a very cocky mood at the moment, oh- let's add playful in the mix.

"What do you want? oh and Hey guys! It's great to see you too" I roll me eyes at my own sarcastic comment.

"Sorry but we're exhausted, what happened into the investigation?" Liam answered.

"Well she kept her promise that she'd be here-"

"Then where's the food?" Louis interrupts, they all agree and I roll my eyes as I walk back in the kitchen and bring out bowls of chips and a plate of sandwiches.

They cheered as they all grabbed food, I grinned. I could totally get use to this honestly...

Are you falling, Angel? You're here on mission to kill Harry, are you sure you want to disappoint Eric? or get it all over without feelings? , the voice in my head smirks and my smile immediately drops.

"What's wrong?" Harry is obviously the first to notice, a couple of Doritos I bought from the grocery store a couple of blocks away still in his mouth.

I shook me head, "Nothing, hey you know- I think I need to find a job" I suggest instead. Wait what am I saying? I don't think I have control whatsoever right about now.

"Don't you already work with us?" Liam asked with a slight frown, I quirked a brow with a small smile.

"Well I don't really work with you, do I?" I smirk a bit, they nodded.

"Well, you could join Modest, supervising us and -"

"NOOO!" Louis interrupted LIam, jumping on his lap repeatedly, I swear- If I didn't know better, I would've thought Louis was giving him a gay lap dance.They chuckled and started piling on one another, I facepalmed. They settled down again but this time, they were all bunced up in that tiny sofa, Niall was laying on top of their laps, one leg around Harry's neck.

"They'll brainwash her to become one of.. them"  Louis says dramatically. Zayn and Niall sighs. BUt then it's like in those cartoons where there's this lightbulb for an idea, except it's on Zayn's face when he suddenly brightened up.

"Modest! is like a beehive, they have one mind for all their workers, but if they can't get to us and they know you can- they'll listen to you. So if you work with them and they'll listen to you on how to get to us, you could help us escape here and there" Zayn explain and I smile, Double agent. 

I grin, "What do I do there?"

"Basically you stalk us and sh*t" Louis shrugs, finally agreeing with all of us. They nod their heads and I now have a job. In a snap, I suddenly forget why I am here.

~~~~~~~~~

A?n: OMG GUYS I AM SO MAD LIKE I ALREADY EDITED THIS CHAPTER BEFORE I POSTED THE NEXT AND SO THEY REMOVED THE NEXT CHAPTER AND WATPPAD UGHH

It took me forever to almost perfect that chapter, I swear so now I have to copy and paste and deleter that story. I mean lieke- they made the next Chapter into a new story and put back this old draft of this chapter so yeahh. I was pissed so I didn't update? Don't kill me, blame wattpad.