Chapter 3:

"Do you have any relatives?" Liam asked, We were currently sitting in their living room, Do I? "No, My parents died when I was young" I told them. "What happened?" Niall asked only to be nudged by Louis and Zayn with 'What the hell?' looks on their faces.

"It's okay, it was said they were shot dead" I grimaced at the memory when the cop told me. A huge Hand ran up and down my back as a comforting gesture. I smiled at Harry-who had pity written all over his face.

I hate pity, I just do. I don;t need it- Well, Until now for this mission of course. "Oh-I'm sorry for asking" Niall bowed his head. "It's okay" I assured.

I actually felt warm, comforted, cared for, and open in the room with these boys- And that's a lot of thing's coming from a cold-blooded killer slash agent. I could really feel it since I was so used to a cold and killing environment so I could easily sense it.

Too bad I'll be destroying it very soon, "How old are you?" Zayn inquired. "19, turning 20 very soon" I smiled proudly. "Really? When's your birthday?"  Louis started bouncing on his chair grinning widely.

"April 15" I announced proudly-again. 

"How old are you guys by the way?" I asked. Lil was too lazy to calculate their ages from their birthdays back in the agency. "Louis is 22, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are 21 and I'm 20" Harry pointed at each then himself.

I nodded, "Do you have any place to stay tonight?" Zayn asked. I dramatically sighed and shook my head. Lies. "You could stay with us if you want" Liam offered while Harry nodded at me encouragingly.

Duh, that's the original plan british sir! "Thanks but only until I could get up on my feet again" I affirmed as if I was actually doing that. "No really, stay as long as you need" Harry smiled. Oh God, they're too kind. "What're your jobs? Why are you guys all together?" I asked even though I already knew the answers.

"Oh- we sing as a band. One Direction" Niall smiled. I definitely heard of them."Never heard of it" I shook my head. "Let's give her a sample!" Louis yelled.

They all suddenly stood up and let me sit on the recliner where they crowded around in the front. Then, they sang a song, it was reggae? I started laughing when Niall did these weird Jamaican sounds (A/N: The reggae version of Last First Kiss from This is Us)

They did a lot of repetitive parts but all-in-all, it was awesome! "Wow" I breathed out. Now that wasn't a lie at all... "That was awesome!" I commented even though I felt like I was in a glee episode because of that.

They all sat down grinning, "You can stay in my room tonight" Harry smiled sweetly. "With you?" I asked. That is really straight forward but the faster the job the better.

"N-No! I'll sleep on the couch" he pointed at the couch I was sitting on. "What?! No! I'll sleep on the couch! I'm the guest" I explained. 

"No really" he smiled. "Yeah, Harry is a complete gentleman" Liam pointed at him. "Don't you worry if I was actually a thief?" I was completely astounded as how they were so trusting. I thought this would be a lot harder with them getting to trust me but.. Wow this is fast.

"Are you?" Louis asked. "Of Course not!" now that wasn't a lie. I'm not a thief, I'm a killer- there's a difference. "Alright then, Now that we're done with that- I'm hungry!" Niall whined and yelled at the same time.

"I'll cook! It's the least I can do plus, I make the best Pesto" I volunteered. That wasn't a lie either, I really do make the best Pesto.

"Can I help? I want to learn how to make Pesto" Liam smiled. I nodded, it's not like I'm going to poison them.. or should I? Nope! not the mission.. SIGH