Chapter 4:

SAVANNAH'S POV OR ANGEL'S POV

"Mate, do you see what she does to Harry?" I heard Louis whisper. Man that guy has GOT to know how to whisper well.

"What?" I heard Harry's voice ask pure with confusion. I bit my lip stifling a laugh, that fast aye? They're probably going to talk about me or Harry or something- I don't really care that much. All I have to do now is attach all the camera's so the boys will be monitored regularly- and I will be monitored as well.

Speaking about being monitored- "Lil, come in" I whispered. "Here, how's everything going?" I heard her ask.

"Very well, too well" I said quietly so the boys won;'t hear me. "Oh please, you're just not used to being trusted to much" she retorted on the line.

"Where's Damon?" I asked. I haven't seen him at all, I thought Lil said that he was already in. "Talking to the head security of the band, just look for a buff guy named Paul and be careful with him. He can get a bit too nosy sometimes. trust me, I know" she informed me.

"Alright then, I'm putting on the monitoring cams" I told her and turned off my microphone just in case. I attached the tiny speck cam that's black and sticks to it's surroundings immediately after it is activated.

"Activated" Lil said. I scattered them around like 3 in the living room, 5 in the hall.. I scattered a lot to cut that story short and in different angles.

"Got em?" I asked.

"Yup, Night night Angel, you're going to need a lot of beauty sleep to impress curly over there" she laughed. I smiled and shook my head in amusement. "Alright, Night" I bid before hanging up.

I yawned again, now I was really tired. I sighed and looked at each of their handwritings on paper stuck to the door.

Louis

Niall

Zayn 

Liam

Sexy God...

What the hell?

I didn't see any other door so I assumed it was Harrys... Weird name bro.

I turned the doorknob and slipped inside. Oh Gosh, I'm exhausted... I better get changed- wait- where's my bag?

I stepped outside again and saw my brown bag on the floor beside the divider of the living room and the kitchen.

I sighed and walked towards it and grabbing it. "Angel" someone said. I swiftly turned around and met Damon. I smiled, "Damon" I said.

He was wearing pure black and a wire was going behind his ear. Typical. "How are you inside here so fast?" he asked getting near me.

"I don't know either, I guess they trust too fast" I shrugged. He nodded, "How's your part so far?" I asked him shifting my weight to the other leg.

"I was scanned a million times and took me through a background check, good thing Ken was able to encode my records" he laughed at the end making me smile more.

"Hey Dam- Who the hell are  you?" a buff guy approached us. Well shit. "I'm.. Uhh- Well you see.." i stuttered. The boys were just being kind and let me stay along with them until I could get back up to my feet if you don't mind atleast. I wanted to say but I couldn't.

Damon looked at me weirdly then turned back to the buff guy. "Sorry Paul, she-"

"Savannah, I thought you went to bed" Harry suddenly popped in. "I... umm- " I was interrupted..

"Harry, you know her?" the buff guy- who I assumed was Paul- asked. 

"Yeah, her name's Savannah Martin" he smiled at me, I smiled back and turned my attention back to Paul.

Damon was glaring at Harry but his eyes then moved to Paul as well. "Since when did you guys meet?" he asked cautiously. 

Damn right.

"Just a few hours ago... but I trust her" Harry said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, I don't" Paul said sternly crossing his arms.

Atleast he has logic- or trust issues.. I don't know, but I have a feeling this mission will fail because of my lack of speech. I should be talking right now- but I don't even know what to say for the first time.

"C'mon Paul, we'll pay for all her stuff. C'mon" Niall suddenly came in with the rest of the boys following behind him. Aww

"No can do boys" Paul shook his head making me sigh both in frustration and- for the act. "He's right, I guess I should leave" I nodded my head making sure to make a pity face before throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"NO!" They all yelled in unison- literally making me jump. "Paul, C'mon! We won't let her be seen! She's our friend!" Louis whined. 

"Plus she makes really good pasta!" Niall added seriously. 

Paul rubbed his forehead and sighed, "Let's make Simon decide" he said. Who the hell is Simon? "But Simon is at UK" Liam said. "That's why they invented phones Liam" Zayn snickered. "Whatever" Liam muttered making me laugh.

"Oh yeah, and this is Damon, boys. He's one of your guards" Paul said pointing at Damon. They nodded at him with waves and he waved as well. Akward.

"Alright, can we call Simon now?" Harry asked impatiently. Paul nodded and took out his phone. Akward silence filled the room as we waited for this Simon guy to pick up. "Hello, yeah. Umm- the boys wanted to bring a girl over. They say her name is Savannah Martin" Paul said glancing over at me. "You can go wait over at my room Sav, I think this'll take awhile" Harry said quietly to me. I smiled and nodded.

I took another glance at Damon and started walking to Harry's room. As I closed the door, I sighed closing my eyes. 

The bed was infront of me, it was as big as mine. Across the bed was another door. I dropped my bag on the bed and headed towards it. 

Opening the door, a gasp escaped my lips. It was bathroom but it was definitely not the average. It was just like the bathrooms in the houses of Russian politics- only this one is a bit smaller.

It was as detailed as the bathroom in the White house. Yes, I have been to the White House- I guess you didn't know that some senators hired us to kill other senators when people have to vote for them.

I stepped in and pulled out the extra toothbrush in the cabinet Harry was talking about. I brushed my teeth and decided whether or not to shower. I just took a bath awhile ago anyways so I don't see the point of showering again tonight.

Should I change into my Pj's? A yawn escaped my lips again and my eyelids started getting heavier. I guess I could take a nap. I let the lower half of my body stay as it was- like I was sitting on the bed-  and the other half resting on a pillow. 

It took several minutes but after finding the right ratio for my position- I was finally able to get some sleep.

"Savannah" someone whispered making me groan. "Savannah love, wake up" it said again. I fluttered my eyes open and met his blue- mostly green eyes. "Sorry love" he apologized as I sat up. I nodded.

"Well, i have good news for you" he grinned. I know what's coming.

"You get to stay!"

~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Sorry it's short guys! I just needed to make sure Harry gets to say the final word in this chapter... 

I'M IN LOVE WITH HARRY STYLES! YES I AM! xDD Sorreh! Anyways... Yeah- BYEEE