Chapter 8:

Hey guys! So Harry is different here! Yes, he doesn't cuss like before but his appearance is just the same as now!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just sitting there acting like an innocent little girl watching the guys get all prepped up for their show interview thing. Though, I couldn't tear my eyes off of Harry's curls. They look so floppy, almost like cotton candy or a cloud.

My head was involuntarily tilting to the right as I watched in fascination. The blonde on kept putting up and combing it and.. I don't even know how they do it so perfectly! I mean- rapping a bandana in less than 5 minutes? I can't do that! I--

"Checking me out aye Sav?" he winked. I snapped out of my daydream and stuck my tongue out at him hiding the blush creeping up my cheeks- I could feel the heat damn it.

A little while later, the boys were ushered out-after changing- me only looking Harry. 

Fuck he's hot.. His tattoo's were showing themselves off even with his black everyhting -- shoes, pants, shirt-- the only thing shining from his outfit was the shiny silver cross around his neck. 

"Ready already?" I asked forcing my eyes of the cross. "Yep, that fast! Now C'mon! We don't want to be late!"  Caroline ushered.

We all walked down the white hallway until we reached a door. Inside the door were all these wires and everything backstage, but it was very small. The boys were given their obvious black ear pieces before they walked outside.

But not before Harry smiled at me.  I couldn't stop smiling as I watched them being asked by a man.

After a few questions asked, they were asked who was the girl they were with when they arrived here. They looked at me at the side of the stage and I pursed my lips into a thin line.

"Uhh- she's a good friend of ours and.." Liam started but trailed off obviously struggling with what to say.

"Good friend?" the man scoffed laughing. Asshole. "You boys are obviously trying to hide something. Are any of you dating her?" the man asked.

Typical Media questions. "No, it's just that. She doesn't like attention" Harry said smoothly. 

I was watching as the rest of them explain- or should I say lied to them about how they met me. Saying that we met at a party and became good friends and I happened to be here when They were here.

"Miss, may ask what's your name?" a man approached me holding a clipboard and a headset.

"My name's Savannah, why're you asking?" I countered. "You're on, please put this on" he handed me something like a walkie-talkie and told me to clip it to the back of my jeans.

As if on cue, "Do you mind if we see her?" that arrogant interviewer-whose name I realized was George- asked.

"Umm- I don't think that's a ---"

"Why not?" Lou interrupted Harry.

The crowd was mixed with ''boo's' and cheers but I honestly had no choice-- especially with the fact that I was literally shoved outside after being handed the microphone. Luckily, I was able to catch myself from falling and immediately smile at the whole crowd infront of me.

The stage was outside so the light temporarily blinded me. My palms sweaty and my heart-beat racing- I was invited to sit in the middle of the boys on the couch with Niall and Harry beside me. 

"Hello beautiful, what's your name?" the man smiled.

I gulped, "Savannah, but my friends call me Sav" I said hoping I sounded confident enough.

Someone squeezed my hand and I smiled at Harry. I was asked a bunch of questions before I was permitted to leave and the interview went on for the boys then they sung a song called Kiss you.

I have never beem so nervous in my whole life. I was never really exposed to the public or anything, I was always head down. When the show ended, they changed into other clothes -rich much- and we got back to the building.

"I'm hungry, let's order pizza" I suddenly blurt out once we got inside the apartment. "It's official, I love you" Niall said hugging me before grabbing the phone and asking what we want.

We ordered Pepperoni, Hawaiian, and the overload thing pizza. "Okay, that interview was a blow. We need to know more about Sav" Liam said as soon as we started eating.

"Agreed, we don't even know anything about her aside from her name! I guess.." Zayn piped up.

I laughed, "Okay, let's okay 21 questions!" I smiled.

My phone vibrated but I ignored the call I was receiving. 

At the middle of the game-- which we now changed to Truth or Dare- my phone was ringing like crazy. "Aren't you going to get that?" Harry asked after taking a bite.

"Umm.. Yeah. Hold on" I said biting at my lower lip and standing up heading to the room Harry and I basically share.

It was an unknown number, "Hello?" I answerede it.

"Angel! Why aren't you picking up!?" the voice boomed.

"I'm sorry but you have the wrong number, I don't know anyone named Angel" I said very confused.

"Don't play games with me Angel, I can see you on the monitor"

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" I was mad. I don't even know who angel is I mean-- Oh shit.. 

"Oh Shit, I'm sorry I forgot! Fuck" I groaned.

He sighed, "It's okay, anyways- how's the mission going?" Eric asked. 

"It's going well. My uncle is doing very well and he's buying them too" I said just to play safe. 

"Okay, Okay. Good, your boys are doing a concert for tomorrow, by that time you can meet me 2 floors down Room 308. Knock 5 times" he said before immediately hanging up.

I sighed and closed my eyes before looking at the camera's I hid and walking out. "Hey" I smiled at them. 

"Hey, who was that?" Harry asked,his innocent green eyes twinkling.

"It was an old friend of mine, NO biggie" I waved off. They nodded and we finally got back to the game until all the pizza was gone and we were all exhausted.

 I could barely keep my eyes open for a minute. "What--" I sighed, "What time is it?" I asked my eyes closed.

"I don't know.. Uhh- 2 am?" Lou answered. I groaned, "I can't move. T-Too sleepy too" I stirred on the couch. 

"No, you can't sleep there" Harry's voice is raspy. I heard stumbling until I was lifted up. I tried opening my eyes but I gave up knowing it was Harry anyways.

I was laid on the mattress and I immediately snuggled to the pillow. "Good Night Sav" he bid but I pulled him back. "Stay? Please?" I begged.

He bit his lip and nodded."Oh wait-" I groaned and stood up with my eyes barely closed.

"What?" 

"I'm going to freshen up" I said stepping in the bathroom and shrieking at the cold tiles.

I giggled for real now, I got scared of cold tiles? I shook my head and got clothes in.. or out.. or somwhere near my suitcase. "Uhh- Sav, that's my shirt" Harry said.

"Never Mind, it's still clothes a-and.. I'm too sleepy to care anyways.." I yawned. After brushing my teeth and changing to my pajama's, I threw myself on the bed and snuggled up to the closest pillow.

"Sweet Dreams Sav" my pillow vibrated. "G'night pillow" I sighed happily and sleepy or whatever came first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short I know.. :) Sorry but HAVE YOU HEARD STORY IF MY LIFE?

IT WAS THE BEST SONG EVER!!

XDD LOL THE FEELS BYE :)