Chapter 12:

A/N: Guyssss, I can't delete that New Story Chapter 12 I want to cry I swear ughh

~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be there for sure" I smile at Louis and his girlfriend. Eleanor was such a sweet girl, doesn't talk much but had good vibes around her. I had another phone with me with media journalists' number in it. Of course...

Just as I was about to leave, Harry caught my wrists. "Wanna go out sometime?" he grinned. I chuckled, "Didn't we just go out the other day?".

"Well yeah but, now that you work with management.." he trailed off. 

I rolled my eyes, "yeah- after my shift with those two" I point at Lou and El. His grin became wider, "Great"

**

"These shoes are killing me" Eleanor whined as she hopped on one leg and removed the heels on the other.

"Sorry babe" Lou frowned before running to the kitchen. I help El with her heels and gasp at the blisters faintly starting to appear on her feet. 

"Why'd you wear those shoes again?" I ask, Louis comes back with a baisin of water and lays it beside El's feet.

"Thanks babe" El smiles up at him, he rolls his eyes and flips his nonexistent long hair and walking away. I laugh as El lifts her feet and dips it in the baisin of water.

"He's a really sweet guy, maybe not very publicly affectionate but he's... Louis" she says as she stares where Louis disappeared to with a faint smile. She turns back to me and laughs while shaking her head, "Stupid Management wants us to be the hottest couple to keep those camera's on the band" she sighs, defeated.

I pity this girl, she tells me how strong and feisty the girls on Twitter, complete with death threats and hate comments. They even believe that Harry and Louis are the ones dating and that Eleanor was keeping them apart. She doesn't even have any control on her own Twitter account anymore. 

"That's horrible" I say after a long silence. The lads left awhile back fora gym workout, they needed to work out apparently. Explains how buff and fit they are. The rest of the time we spent waiting for them, we just talked, watched a couple of movies, and when I tried to offer food to El- she refused. Told me she was on a strict diet, so she won't get any more hate from twitter. My heart ached for this poor girl. Judged for her every move.

The boys haven't arrived yet and she's leaving, leaving me here alone. So I decided to just do the other thing that Management told me to do, which was make a twitter account about Elounor, Zarry and Sophiam. It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

**

I'm awaken when my phone is buzzing and blaring with my ringtone of Troublemaker by Olly Murs, it was Harry. I groan and accept the call, "Hello?" I try to say happily.

"Be ready in an hour and meet me in the roof" he says, sounding excited before hanging up. I chuckle a little and see that I had a lot of texts from him, so he decided to just call me huh. I roll over to my back and stare at the ceiling before getting myself to sit up. Time to get ready then.

I took a shower and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt with some print I don't really remember. I slip on my combat boots and Guess Denim jacket. It seemed pretty cold outside so I put on a scarf and some make up. By the time I was done, I had 10 minutes to spare. I look at my phone and widen my eyes when I receive a call from HQ. I gulp and answer it.

"Paul still has his suspicions on you and you made it obvious with your snarky comments, get him to like you Angel." my nickname sounded so foreign now. "Remember why you're there, not why you're not" Erics voice sounds stern before the line goes dead. I sigh, I didn't want to remember why I was here. Because I actually like the poor guy and his bandmates. I grab a small sling bag and stuff my valuables inside and jogging outside to the elevator.