Chapter 19:

"So how does it feel to be in 4 different states in 3 days?" Liam asks the van pulls up in front of the hotel we were currently staying in. When they found out that their 'management' was paying for them, shocked is an understatement. But they didn't argue and it seems I've been gaining their trust along the way but even so, my mind isn't in peace.

I can't take my mind off of what will happen a week from now. I don't want to do it. It's like the first time I had to kill someone. I've been training for months and Eric had captured one of the most wanted men from the television. The trick, according to Eric, was to have hatred for him. He told me the man had raped 13 high school and university students and had killed them after. I hated the guy of course but I couldn't kill him.

I was given a knife and gun but I couldn't use either of them. The tears fell down my cheeks freely and my hands were trembling hard. I ended up just using the gun, I convinced myself it was mercy killing because if I didn't kill him, he'd be tortured by HQ. I've seen all of it go down and even tortured one myself but I ended puking. When he was finally dead, I cried for a whole week and didn't talk for 3 weeks but I was forced into more nonetheless.

But this time, I'm really not sure if I could kill Harry. I couldn't. The past few days, HQ has been quiet as usual so I get to work my 'magic' but my magic spell turned against me. Harry Potter reference: I want to Avada Kedavra myself right now. But even if I do kill myself, they'll go after Harry nonetheless and do more than just kill him. They'll think he drove me to suicide and getting rid of the best agent will be worse than a death sentence.

If HQ could help it, they're barbaric and torture him to death. No mercy. Now that I think of it, I'm scared of HQ too. What we do for a living isn't healthy and it isn't something I thought I would do when I grow up, it's that of an American Horror story. I have get Harry away, to the government if needed. Nobody would want Harry dead- I mean nobody. There are haters for sure but unless Harry raped or killed someone, nobody would want to kill him.

But how will I tell the government? Hi, Harry is in danger because the people I work for want me to kill him but I don't want to so now he's going to die if he stays outside.

They'll arrest me but at least they'll protect Harry. But there's another flaw, HQ could get in the government easily. I mean- I was able to slip in the Russian Government- I even met Putin for God sakes. Would they be go that far for Harry? Am I willing to find out?

"Earth to Savannah? Anybody there?" Liam waves his hand in front of me and my train of thoughts is cut off. I shook my head and chuckle; "Sorry, spaced out" I apologize.

"It's good, could you do a favor though? We would go ourselves but there are too many fans and we don't really fancy getting mobbed" he frowns at the thought then looks at me hopefully. I smile, "Sure, what is it?"

"Could you buy us some food like McDonalds or something?" he asks.

"Aren't there any deliveries here?" I ask, "I mean I could be the one to call if you want" I say. It's not that I'm lazy or don't want to go for them- it would be nice for some fresh air but there are more practical ways to get food. Liam's eyes widened a fraction, he's hiding something.

"Oh right- well, about that-"

"What Liam was trying to say was that you're our slave and slaves don't get to question what her master's ask her" Louis butts in with his arm around Liam. I've learned from fans on twitter about otp's and bromances like Lilo, which is Liam and Louis together. It itched me to take a picture of them like this and tweet it but I stayed on topic and chuckled at his comment. He's obviously hiding something but the camera's are already set up in the hotel room if they're planning something serious so I just with the flow.