Chapter 10:

Ahh... the beach. the one place the sindicate never dares to disturb me. It was isolated.. literally isolated. Probably because we were at the private area.

"Let's go to the beach beach, Let's go get away" I teasingly sang before laughing like crazy afterwards. He chuckled as he carried our things.

"You're crazy" he shook his head and I help him set out the picnic stuff. It was only after lunch- I guess and we started eating.

"Okay, I got a joke. Where does a cow go for vacation?" he says with a grin.

"Where?"

"In Cowlifornia" he says before laughing and I join him. It was so cheesy but it was funny. "In Moo York" I respond and we burst out laughing. I can't believe I can keep up with this.

We continued talking and laughing at other cheesy jokes and for that time- I felt completely normal. I forgot about my old life, where I spilled blood for money, where I invaded people homes to kill someone they love,  where I tricked other people to get them to trust me just for their heart to stop beating.

I forgot that he was next, that he would get hurt, that this was all an act for me. But was it really?

The sun was setting and I paid no attention to whatever Harry was saying- I wasn't even sure if he was talking or not but I was too amazed with the landscape in front of me. Vast colors stretched out into the horizon, surrounding the sun.

The sea reflected it, making a full landscape instead of the usual half. It was amazing, I took a deep breathe in and smelled the summer air. "This is Beautiful! Amazing! Gorgeous!" I beam not even looking at Harry as I grinned.

"Yeah.. it is" he mutters and I turn to look at him. He was staring right at me and I couldn't help but feel giddy and open inside.

I grinned at him as he realized what he had just said letting himself fall on the blanket and his hands on his face as he groaned. I laughed, "I am such an idiot" he groaned and I laughed even more.

"Thank you though" I thanked him and he smiled in embarrassment. He is so cute- adorable. As we stayed there longer, I realized we haven't even swam yet and the sun was setting. I whined- making an inhuman sound.

"What?" he frowned and I sighed.

"We haven't gone swimming yet and now we have to leave" I pouted, but then- I have to be greatful for this amazing date. 

"Nobody said we had to leave right now" he smiled and the light of my day became brighter... I can't believe I just thought of that.

"Well? What are we waiting for then?" I beamed before running into the water. 

I didn't care about my clothes, I had extra's in my bag. I shriek when the cold water engulfs my feet and I laugh- for now apparent reason. I just felt so giddy and happy.

I tried going in deeper as Harry followed me, but it was way too cold. The water only reached up my waist and my legs are freezing but I was still laughing. "This is crazy!" I yell while laughing. I feel like a girl but then again, I'm happy. I'm just so happy, I can't even describe it.

"What?" Harry asked, amusement clear in his eyes as he smiled beside me.

"It's too cold! Way too cold" I shiver and I regret even planning this.

"I thought you wanted to swim" he chuckled and I playfully glared at him. I was about to go back to the shore when he grabbed me by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed, "HARRY! PUT ME DOWN!!" I yell over his shoulder.