Chapter 5:

I grinned back, Alright, let's do this thing!

"Really? Are you sure it's okay with you guys?" I acted ashamed. "Of course! On one condition though according to some of the lads" Harry said.

I raised a brow, condition? This is not part of the plan but I let him continue first.

"what is it?" I asked. "Could you probably help me- I mean us with the food? Niall's not so good in the kitchen, Lou is getting pretty lazy in cooking and Liam and I want to know what else we could cook" he grinned.

I raised my brow higher as smiled-  Why is he so innocent?

"Sure! No problem but you do know you basically told me to be your cook right?" I smirked. His cheeks flushed as he looked at me alarmed. 

"N-no! I'm sorry- I didn't mean--"

I cut him off by laughing, "I'm kidding! No problem" I chuckled.

"Oh" he said sheepishly smiling.

"You are so damn cute" I mumbled subconsciously.

"What?" his head shot right up as a grin crept his face.

"Uhh- nothing!" I shook my head in embarrassment snapping my self out of my tiny little world.

"H-hey, have you guys eaten dinner yet?" I stuttered obviously trying to change the subject but obviously failing at it.

"We already ate remember?" he chuckled.

I groaned letting the rest of my body fall on the bed as he laughed even more. When his laugh died down, the bed dipped and I looked up to him.

"What time is it?" I asked. "It's a quarter to 12" he replied. Oh- damn it's late. "Well, I'm not sleepy anyways, are you?" he added. I shook my head- I really wasn't.

We got out of his room but the apartment was empty. 

"The boys went to sleep already?" I wondered aloud. 

"Oh- umm- they left to- umm- get something" he rambled. 

Lies

I knew something was up but I decided to let it go because- even if they tried anything, HQ is monitoring every single move they made.

"Want tea? Hot choco? Coffee?" he offered. 

"I think I'll have Hot choco" i nodded, It's been a long time since I've had one anyways- by long time.. I mean a couple of days ago... He chuckled, "I'll have that too, it's been a long time since I had one" he said reading my mind.

I hopped up and sat on the counter watching him. I then looked down at my feet as I swung thinking about how I could make him my 'boyfriend'.

Should I seduce him? But he doesn't seem like the perverted kind of guy--

"Here you go" he said making me jump. "Sorry" he chuckled. I fake giggled and enveloped the warm mug with my fingers.

He sat beside me on the counter and we started sharing experiences from my childhood- except, you know- I lied about everything.

"Well- in the orphanage, I joined the choir and some taekwando scholarships until I was finally adopted" I shrugged. The choir wasn't a lie though, I actually really did join the choir but I stopped going because Eric told me to.

"Who adopted you?" he asked. 

Cue.

"A bunch of alcoholic and abusive people" I said before acting to sob.

"Shh- it's okay" he hushed. I felt the mug slip out of my hand and it's heat radiate beside my thigh. He put his arm around my shoulder and gently encouraged me to lay my head on his shoulder- which I did.

"How did they abuse you?" he asked. 

think! think think...

"That horrid man I used to call a father... he- he tried to touch me" I choked.

I felt him tense beside me so I lifted up my head and looked at him. "How? Tell me what he did. What you did" he said in a demanding tone. 

"H-He tried to enter my room while I was sleeping a-and.." I trailed off as I sobbed even more.

"Shh- it's okay, continue" he hushed.

"I-I tried stabbing him with a scissor but I couldn't bring myself to do it" I shook my head acting sad. 

"That's why I ran away-- here" I sighed. I was looking down at my feet waiting for his pitied reaction, "Oh God" he sighed hugging me. 

I buried my face in his chest and inhaled- Damn he smells good. Wow, okay- what the hell just happened? I'm just acting right? Yeah- just acting..

After our hot choco, we went to the living room and watched the movie 'Coraline' which happened to be my favorite movie!

But as time grew on, I couldn't stop my eyelids from falling and a yawn escape my lips.

"Good Night Sav"