Chapter 7: Backstage

When I looked thought the paper bag, I pulled out a high waisted red pair of shorts, a white shirt that had a printed gray necktie and suspenders and a red strip of clothe.

Damn these guys now how to choose !

I pulled the shirt over my head and wiggled the shorts up my legs. There was a knock on the door before Louis' head popped in. He eyed me up and down like a girl and grinned.

He jumped in and shut the door behind me. I was baffled about why he was here. "Oh My God! That outfit is so fetch!" he said in a Regina bitch voice making me laugh. "Louis, what are you doing here?" I chuckled. 

"Well- since I'm the oldest here.." he trailed off swinging on his feet."YOU are now my daughter !" he cheered.

"What?!" I nearly choked. He laughed, "Well not really, I'll just be the one to take care of you" his tone changed from loud and obnoxious to friendly and caring.

I wanted to hug him but then I'm here for Harry, but then I can still give him a friendly hug so I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his chest as I felt his arms wrap around me as well.

The hug felt warm and cozy, almost like a bed in the cold winter morning. "Thanks Louis" I mumbled. "Call me Lou instead" he chuckled as we pulled away.

"You sound so formal" he added. I laughed and nodded. "Now tell me what this is for" I pointed at the red strip of clothe. 

"What? Do you live under a rock or something ?" he joked. I shrugged before sitting down.

He grabbed a hairbrush, brushed my hair and started doing something with my hair. "Uhh- Lou, what are you doing?" I asked. He was finished with a grin and handed me a pair of Toms.

I took it from him and slipped it on before being pushed outside. "Oh My God! It's Savanahha version of Louis!" Zayn pointed at me laughing.

What?

"Isn't she?" Lou beamed beside me proudly.

"Lou, what did you do to me?" I groaned.

He grinned while the rest of them chuckled. "Lou!" I groaned even more feeling embarrassed. 

"Let's take pictures" he announced before digging out his iPhone, snapping a lot of pictures of us. We did crazy, wacky, and funny pictures until I was finally allowed to see myself.

"OH MY GOD LOU! I AM NOT A BARBIE DOLL!" I whined gaping at myself.  I looked like a friggin barbie doll.. except- I actually looked happy.

I felt something swell inside my chest- it felt weird. I didn't like it at all and hell no am i getting used to it. "You like it?" Lou asked excitedly.

I smiled at him and nodded not really trusting my voice at the moment. The swelling feeling inside of me turned to a sting as I was dragged- or rather pushed- inside Harry's room again with 2 other paper bags.

Was this the feeling of pain? Jealousy? Probably guilt

I didn't like this feeling at all, so I calmed my nerves. 

I'm a killer on a mission.I'm a killer on a mission.I'm a killer on a mission.

I'm here on a mission so I just tried on their outfits and played along...

*AFTER TRYING ALL THE OUTFITS LATER*

"I'm tired so Staph" I groaned plopping on the sofa. They basically bought me 15 outfits and I'm exhausted with all of that changing.

"S'okay, we're going to an interview anyways so..." Lou trailed off.

"Could I come?" I immediately beamed, this is my chance- I need to get out of this hell hole.