Chapter 18:

"Oh my god, it is so cold- How are they surviving out there?" I put my hands together and rub them. It was seriously really cold, I haven't checked the weather yet when I planned that but they were sweet and asked for a picture with Harry of course.

Surprisingly, some of them wanted a picture with me too.

"Give me your hands" he says and I hand them to him. He takes my hands in his and start blowing on them. His hot breath is a relief, so are his warm hands that engulfed mine. I can't help but stare at his beautiful green eyes, he's so sweet.

He never said no to any of the fans downstairs, even with the paparazzi- I made sure not to get in the pictures of course. I bet if someone asked him for sex, he would've given it to them.

"Thank you" I whisper, I can't fall for his charm. I can't fall for it because I'll be killing him in a couple of weeks. I can't do any emotion right now, I could only appreciate how sweet he is.

He smiles at me, "Of course"

He needs to leave before I get charmed too. "I guess you have to go, I heard your show starts in a couple of hours" I hint.

"O-Of course, yeah. You want to come backstage again?" He asks, and I shake my head.

"I think I'm coming down with a fever," his face turns into a worried frown "But I'll be fine, I'm sure"

The last thing I wanted was for you to stay, Harry- now leave.

"Are you sure? I could ask someone to come over here and-"

"I'll be fine, Harry. Thank you" I kiss him on the cheek and smile.

~*~

I click my microphone back on, "Are they gone?" I keep my voice as quiet as I possibly can. While I was at HQ, I found out they had developed new microphones attached to the inside of your mouth at the side. Of course, it's been tested on and sanitized. I could whisper in the most inaudible way and they'd still be able to hear what I was saying.

"left the building 17 minutes ago, how are the new microphones working?" I hear Damon answer.

"They're pretty good, I like the stealth of it" I answer back.

"The only place in your room without a camera is the bathroom, if you and English guy will get freaky-"

"I'll be sure to warn you, thanks" I interrupt him. I'm sure he thought I would seduce Harry, but I don't want to do that to Harry. Although it is the easiest way. I'm not going to do that.

"Shouldn't you be with Harry right now?" he asked, I bit my lip. I should. In fact, I should be with him so he could fall in love with me. But I need time for myself right now, after this little time for myself- I'll be back to work.