Chapter 2:

POSTED: JUNE 24, 2013 --10;05 PM

"He's British, came from Cheshire Holmes Chapel" Lil read out loud. Right now, she's giving me all the basic information I might be able to use to ear his trust. "He was born on February 1, 1994" was the last thing I heard from her before I spaced out.

My eyes wandered off to the vending machine. I want a can of coke... who invented vending machine's anyway? My thoughts then wandered off to baby turtles. I don't even know how and why! I am just that weird. Just because I'm an agent who kills people for money doesn't mean I'm not fun and weird!

"Earth to Angel" Lil waved her hand infront of my face. "Landed" I chuckled. She laughed, "Cheesy- When did you space out?" she asked glancing at the computer infront of her.

"1994" I stated proudly.

"Alright well-"

"Just tell me how to act woman!" I interrupted her from her boring lecture about a guy who is full of himself.. I think. She chuckled shaking her head, "Well, Everything it says here says you have to act all girly" she smirked.

"And I thought the mission can't get any harder" I grumbled. Before, i would act like a rich, spoiled, and annoying- let me add flirty- brat or just be myself. It works all the time, also, I've never been girly. Yeah sure, I love shopping but I'm not those 'Oh my God, I broke a nail' type of girl.

I'm more of those 'I hate pink and I'd rather hike up Mount Everest' kind of girl. I hate pink and glitters and now, I have to wear those kinds of... things. "DAMN IT ANGEL! STOP SPACING OUT ON ME!" Lil yelled at my face before pouting like a kid.

I chuckled and did a peace sign. "but I don't want to be those spoily brat, crayon raped face, girly barbie dolls" I whined. She looked at me with an amused expression. I wasn't one to whine and pout like a child but right now, I think I'll even start begging and pleading.

"Sorry, but y'know the rules" she winked devilishly. Lil and I were very different people. We are practically opposites but we get along too well. She's the girly one while I'm the action girl. She's the girl you call to go undercover as a girly girlfriend and I'll go undercover as a drunk as pineapple.

She'll pick Titanic and The notebook while I'd pick Taken and Step up. I might have a girly side but it shows once in a blue moon. Well actually- it doesn't show at all. I groaned as loud as I can that it probably sounded like a dying whale.

"Look's like we're having to go shopping for new pink clothes" she smiled evilly at me. It was so evil that it had 'run for your awesome life because this pancake will flip you upside down' written all over it. 

I playfully shouted and ran around trying to not get caught up by the pink devil. Oh! What a coincidence! I'm the Angel and she's the Devil.

I was Eric passing by so I took the advantage and ran up behind him using his as a human shield- which I did more than 3 times before- as Lil tried to get me. "Top 3 killers outside these walls, toddlers inside them" Eric sighed even though I could see the corner of his lip curving upward to a smile.

"B-But she's making me wear pink" I whined before pouting. "It it part of the mission I gave you?" Eric asked peering down behind his shoulder to get a semi-better look at me. "Maybe" I smiled innocently at him.

"Alright, I'll give you a deal" he said turning around fully to face me. He was taller, I was 5'8 and he was probably 5'10. I grinned widely at him waiting for his offer. "You could just be yourself but you have to make sure he falls for you" He smiled.

I looked at him confused. "Get him to love you for you" Lil said in a duh-tone. I nodded still taking in what the older people were saying. "Alright, Kevin said he just exited the room" he said looking right past me toward the surveillance monitors.