Chapter 13:

The rest of the day, I couldn't take the stupid grin off my face. It wasn't awkward like I expected from Harry, in fact- it was lighter, after we kissed. The slight tension that was there, disappeared. When we got back, I noticed the lads weren't here;

"I think they're already at the gym" he frowned a bit, he held up a finger 'one minute'. I nodded as he walked into his room. After awhile, he came back wearing gymshorts and a gray hoodie, Nike rubber shoes and his hair in a tie. I chuckled at his appearance, "I love you hair" I grinned, he laughed back.

"I love it too" he walked towards me and motioned me to follow him out the door. I guess I'm going to the gym too then. I picture Harry in a treadmill and lifting weighs, I bit my lip. I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the best things I've ever imagined. As we walk here and there, I remember that I had to memorise the blueprints of this building. A little drop of pride sparked in my chest but that was it, I love knowing things. As we entered the gym, I noted that the rest of the boys are here as well tih men coaching them. A man approaches Harry with a smile, "You're late, again" he says before his eyes land on me.

"But I see you have a valid reason" he nods to me before they start training. I look around, I remember the training center of HQ too. Except, ours was so much bi gger than this. There were treadmills and weights, bikes and all those other machines but ours still has those stretches and sharp daggers lined on our wall to strengthen our skin. But they don't need that since they're just popstars and stuff. 

I watch as Harry starts jogging on the machine, Zayn pulling the handles of the weight lifting machine, Niall on the bike machine, Liam boxing and Louis doing push-ups. I used to train almost everyday when I'm in the mood. As of now, I am in the mood, sadly- I didn't bring gear. I could go back to our suite, did I just say our?- and grab my clothes then come back. Harry probably won't mind if I left for a second, with my hands in the pockets of my jacket and start walking outside when Harry calls my name. 

"Where are you going?" he frowned, still jogging on the threadmill, glacning back at me and the small monitor in front of him. His forehead glistened with sweat and his hoodie has been disregarded, revealing a white muscle tee. HIs skin was shiny with sweat with his muscles tensing here and there, his pants were pretty loud from where I was. I gulped, this is so much better than what I had imagined awhile back.

"I wanted to train too so I was going to get my gear" I explain, he nods and points to his duffel bag. I look at him questioningly but he already has his attention diverted. I head over to the bench where his bag was and unzip it, there were extra clothes inside with two bottled waters. I unfold some of the clothes to find yoga pants and a sports bra, his white shirt and two towels. My eyebrow raises as I look back at him then back at my clothes. I shrug and head to the girls' locker room, I change out of my date clothes and into the gear. I walk back out and put my clothes back in the bag, I was a little uncomfortable in the showy clothes so when I spot Harry's hoodie, I show it to him and put it on. I hook my my headphones on to my phone, and decide to first go on the threadmill beside Harry. I turn the volume down so I can easily hear him when he will talk to me.

He glances at me and I smile at him before setting my speed. 

**

We were all so tired when we came back, there were fangirls at the corridors- lurking liek paparazzi. I'd have to give them a trophy because they would have been great at being agents. I used the spare facetowel to wipe the remaining sweat off my face as we disperse around the flat. I'm pretty sure we need a shower badly, it was pretty much a race for them since there were bathrooms in three of the bedroooms. In Harry's, Zayn's and Liam's. 

I could see Harry was already slipping inside his room and slaming the door, probably making sure to lock it so no one would enter. Cheeky boy/ man- or whatever. I shake my head with a smile as I see the rest of them banging on his door, racing to each other's rooms'. Well I can shower later once these kids are done. My ringtone starts blaring and I look at the ID name, Harvey. I can't help but snicker at it before answering it.

"What happened? You left for the roof but the camera's turned off" Eric's voice asked, I frowned. Even I didn't know, in fact- I think I forgot that I was even being watched to start with.

"I don't know, check your monitors, you have more than 50 IT students who are willing to work and research for you. Put them to good use" I smirk, he laughs at the other end, I could see him nodding.

"Don't forget where you belong, Angel" the name sounding a little foreign to me but I don't interrupt. "You're our family, don't forget that" he says before hanging up. It's like he can hear what I'm saying in my head, if they had gadget like that and they were testing it on me, I am so-

"Who were you talking to?" I gasp and spin to Louis rubbing his hair with w towl, that was either a very quick shower or a verly long phone call.

"Umm my friend's uncle, I'm their technician as a part time job and he was asking me how to fix his projector. I told him to ring up his call center students to help him because I was busy" I shrugged, I'm not sure if my voice faltered but these are the times I doubt myself for being such a horrible agent.

Horrible liar when it comes to these guys that's for sure.

He raises a brow and nods slowly, "Sure.." he says awkwardly before his phone rings.

"Sorry" he smiles lightly on me before his face grows a dark expression on it as he answers the phone. He points to the phone, "It's your boss" he whispers. To think that I actually thought he knew, mental faepalm- here I come.

"Sorry but we have no available hookers to service you, you're dickheads that why" he greets and I gape at him. My 'boss' = Modest! = their client = One Direction.

I don;t think that's how I'd treat them but now that I think about Louis' hatred for them, it's probably understandable. Since Modest! is also getting big dough just by being next to the guys.

"We haven't even f..cking slept yet and you want us to go rehearse?" he growls into the phone.

"F..ck you with need a break you sh..t heads!" he cussed at the phone before hanging up, he shakes his head. I sympathize for him, It's almost 6 am and they've been working out the whole night and then they have to rehearse. I mean- as an agent, I get sleep+school+ and work...

He gives me a look as if to say, I told you so, before walking in the opposite direction- probably to tell the boys. I look back at him before opening my phone again and calling my 'boss' aparently.

"Give the boys a break and I'll be the one to pay you"

*********

ITS ONE AM AND MY FINGERS HURT AND ITS SO COLD BUT IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATI8NG IN AWHILE BUIT SCHOOL IS STARTING AND I'LL BE UPDATING REGUARLY KIND OF AGAIN BECAUSE F*CK MY LOGIC. CHECK OUT BEAUTY IS THE BEAST FOR ME

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

BC ILY AND MYFINGER ARE FROZEN AT ON AM