Chapter 15:

"I can't go.." I trailed off shaking my head. I am supposed to go.

I am supposed to get him to fall in love with me. I am supposed to kill him. A small shudder ran down my back at the mere thought of it. It didn't feel right. I need to save Harry from me. If anything, this is the best I could do for the both of us.

"Why not? Eleanor's coming. So is Sophia and Perrie, after her tour with the girls of course.." Zayn smiled at the mention of Perrie, cute really. Just not my thing.

"I'm sure I can just meet you guys where you'll have your concert, jumping places and travelling" I smile at them. They frowned, Liam shaking his head.

"Travel means money and I'm pretty sure management doesn't like spending it, trust me." he said. If only you knew how much money I earn, boys.. If only you knew. How do I escape from this then?

"Honestly, I'm not a big fan of travelling.." Lie. "And I could just travel with the staff, I'm sure I could find money-" in my bag "-somewhere"I say. My fingers twitched, usually only happens when I'm nervous, which I am by the way.

Why?

Well I'm obviously really bad at lying at the moment. At the moment only. I'm a flipping assassin and spy slash agent. I should be good at lying, which I am but at the moment, I'm not. Obviously.

They all shared a look before throwing another look at me, which common sense would tell me: They're asking if you're serious.

The faster I could let him fall in love with you, the better. Trust me, Angel.

That wasn't instinct I know what instinct feels like, and that wasn't it. That was my stupid brain that is sadistic and masochistic at times like this.

"Fine, I'll go"I rolled my eyes. The demon inside my head cheered while the angel looked at me disappointingly. Yes, I do have an angel inside my head, sue me.

Why only come out now? How about all those times you've gone killing people? Where was that angel of yours? Locked herself in her room she did, earphones on maximum volume and asleep; basically blocking everything out.

**

LOUIS' POV

My phone buzzed a call so I took it out of my pocket. Modest was calling, God damn it.

We're already packing! How fast do they want us to go? As fast as the flash, I suppose- might as well move as fast as a sloth to teach them a lesson to give us more f.cking time.

"You have reached f.uck off services. Don't call again, because we're already packing dipsh1ts" I say in a sing song voice.

"Louis Tomlinson, the girl Harry has picked up will be riding in a different vehicle for the trip. Everything has been paid already, we need this girl. More rumours about Kendall and Harry are popping up and we don't want the name of our young lad here to get mixed up with Kardashians!" a familiar low-pitched voice answers.

"You just said earlier-"

"We know what we said, and we changed our minds. Now go and tell her to wait for the black care whose plate number is XXX-XXX" it says before the phone beeps closed.

I pull the phone away from my ear and give it a confused look, these people make no sense. Although, I do have to wonder- I thought they wanted our names to be scattered everywhere? And what do they care if it included the Kardashians? They should be glad it included them!

Whatever. Just shut them up.

I get out of my room and enter Harry's room, he's there sleeping naked on the bed. Alone. I check his bathroom and even under the bed but she's not anywhere.

Where art thou, Savannah?

I leave the room quietly, and search the kitchen and the living room but there is still no sign of her.

I check each of the bedrooms but there is still no sign of her. Did she leave? Is her bag still here? Where is her bag?

I walk back to Harry's room, I'm really annoyed right now but I am more curious. Mystery girl just turns out to be Harry's perfect girl shows out of nowhere and at the right time to get rid of rumours? Fans are totally fine and she has amazing confidence.

Something's not right.

I hear the faint click of a door while I'm on my way to Harry's room coming from the living room. I stop walking to his room and check the living room instead. There is Savannah, holding balloons and tons of boxes in her arms.

What the f.ck?

She looks up and beams at me, "The fans thought it would be nice to give you guys presents before you leave"

The frown on my face softens to smile. It sounds like something our girls would do.

I help her carry some of the presents and lay them out on the table. Some were cupcakes and teddy bears, even some had underwear.

Pink underwear to be exact, I hope they're not used.

SAVANNAH'S POV

I can't believe he actually believed I was Modest, I had to get all these presents from the shop before coming back to have reason not to be here. Now I won't be close to Harry as much, at least maybe then I'll be getting my mind pieces back together.

Maybe then I'll get my killing game back on.