Chapter 6:

SAVANNAH'S POV

I woke up groaning with the suns rays hitting my eyes, I was surprised to not hear my alarm today- It's a Monday right?

Fudge. I'm late, I stood up and observed my surroundings. 

"Oh" I realized I was in a long-term mission. I patted the bed and noticed Harry wasn't there- How'd I get to the bed anyways?

"Can't I get this stupid mission over with?" I huffed to myself.

I got up and fixed Harry's bed and checked my phone for any message from HQ. 2 text messages.

FROM: HARVS. Q

TODAY IS THEIR INTERVIEW. COME ALONG WITH THEM AND SEDUCE HARRY.

FROM: HARVS. Q

EARN THEIR TRUST ANGEL, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

I sighed, Yeah- I name HQ messages Harvs. Q cause well- don't you notice? The first and the last letter. It might be obvious but I always delete the message after reading it.

After deleting, I went over to Harry's bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I got out and saw Harry laying on the couch snoring.

I smirked, Look who is so considerate little innocent prick. But my smirk faded thinking of what I was going to do to this guy. 

I closed my eyes, For Eric Sav. You owe him your life-- Your parents died and you have no one else to turn to.

After chanting that, I made my way to the kitchen, jumping a bit feeling the ice cold kitchen tiles. I made breakfast with 10 pieces of toast, 12 pieces of bacon, and 6 eggs.

After, I went over to Harry putting on my fake sweet and innocent smile. "Harry" I whispered shaking him a bit. He stirred a bit but didn;'t wake up.

"Harry, I made breakfast" I whispered shaking him more. His eyes opened and a smile appeared on his face as his eyes met mine. 

"Morning Beautiful" he grinned. Wow, his morning voice is Hot!

"Morning Harry, now get up" I fake giggled.

"No need to act" he smirked.

My breathe hitched, what?? What? This is NOT the plan

"I don't know what you are talking about" I shrugged.

"Well, if you're going to act all girly- you have to wear make-up but I think you look beautiful without it" he said sitting up.

I sighed in relief and playfully glared at him, "Sorry- but in my hometown, if you don't giggle then you are not agirl" I lied.

"That's weird" he scrunched up his nose as I laughed.

"Yeah" I nodded in agreement. "Well no need to act as anyone cause we'll love you as you are" he smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled back. 'But you guys are idiots for trusting me' I wanted to add but I obviously didn't say it.

"Well, I made breakfast- I noticed you guys have British accents so I made you guys some Earl Grey tea" I smiled.

"Thanks" he smiled back standing up. I walked towards the door with Niall's name in it and knocked beforfe entering.

He too was snoring and I chuckled to myself as I walked over to him. "Niall, Wake sleepy head. I made breakfast" I said and with that. He sat up, "Good Morning Sav!" he beamed and ran off to the kitchen.

His morning voice was hot too... How about Zayn?

I wanted to find out so I walked to his room and knocked before entering. Zayn apparently was a silent sleeper-- and a sleeper that has a hoodie on?