Introduction

Vetri, 30 year old is a ruthless IPS officer. Come clean is his mantra for all he cases he has handled. Nothing stops him from reaching the criminal and no threats could stop him as he was free from emotional binds. He lost his father ex- police man who was shot dead on duty and he swore to not get attached emotionally that might get him down from his duty anytime. 

He was a specialist and worked on cases that was dead end for even the best cop in the department. Vetri worked undercover mostly and his identity was a secret except to the higher officials.

Abhinaya 23 year old young, most beautiful girl was the apple of the eye for her father Raghuvaran, the businessman who could scare anyone with snap of his finger and her step mom Janaki, a lovely woman. Her step sister Ramya was her friend before being a sister. Abhinaya completed her business studies to take over her family business. Her grandfather Madhimaran loved his grand daughters equally and could not bear them being worried.

Abhinaya lived her life happily atleast others thought.

She was a suspect of killing men who came into her life in the form of love or asking hands for marriage. All the circumstances point towards Abhinaya being the guilt but with no soild evidences and her father being a influencial man closed all doors for the police department to reach her.

What happens when Vettri comes into her circle hiding his identity to prove her guilt ?

What if they fall in love for each other ? Vettri doesn't hold any attachment to anybody related or suspected in his case and he would never budge this rule anytime. What will he do when he couldn't stop his heart falling in love with her ?

Will Abhinaya accept him after knowing his real identity and the reason he came into her life ?

A forbidden love between Vettri and Abhinaya.........Join me in their journey...

*************

A/N:

First trying a crime story. Not sure how good I would be in it. Please keep supporting.

If any of the sequences seems to resemble to any other works please intimate me. 

Thanks to @nishu_3 for the beautiful cover..❤

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you.