Chapter -22

Recap: Farooq takes charge of the case and starts his enquiry with every member in the mansion. 

**************

Abhi sat on the couch in the living with others surrounding her. She looked completely lost after the enquiry. Vetri had her hand in his hold and Raghu sat next to her other side and caressed her hair. 

Ragh: Abhi ma. trust me I will not anyone disturb your happiness. I will take care of everything. you just forget about everything. I know how to handle them.

Abhi: Who is doing all this. What do they want after all..What do they get by hurting me. I have not done anything wrong to anyone then why me dad ?

Ragh: Calm down Abhi. We will put an end to this so relax. You and Vetri go an a vacation and I will complete all this before you return home.

Their conversation was stopped when a policeman entered their home.

Ragh: What now.. Your officer said enquiry is over so why are you here now ?

Police: Sir, Farooq sir has got a stay order that none of you are allowed to leave this place. You need to take special permission if you want to travel and two policemen will be in this premises until next order from Farooq sir.

Ragh: This is bull shit...what does he think of himself. What will happen to my reputation ?

Police: Don't worry sir, we will be in casuals. 

Raghu stormed to his study followed by Madhimaran, Janaki and Vetri. Raghu called Sudhakar to know what can be done next.

Ragh: Sudhakar, i don't like the way the case is proceeding. What should I do now. He got a stay order and we are not allowed to travel. Abhi is getting depressed.

Sudha: We need to wait until the post mortem report and moreover I tried to know the person who filed the complaint again but he has kept all details so secretly. 

Rag: He has got all our finger prints. What will he do now ?

Sudh: Raghu sir, the finger print reports as well as the post mortem reports will arrive by tomorrow. Everyone were at the mansion so we need not worry about that. Once the report is received you can file against Farooq's stay order and you all will be free.

Ragh: Did you find where is his mother and brother ?

Sudh: No, no traces of them. May be Farooq has them under his custody. I will try to find them.

Rag: We need them so that we could prove our innocence. She saw everyone of us at home that night so it would be easy if she is with us.

Sudh: I know and I will try to find her.

After the call Raghu informed Vetri to take care of Abhi and they left the room. Vetri saw Abhi missing in the living and went to their room. He saw Ramya and Krish sitting with her and left her to be with them and went to his room. He packed his clothes and safely packed important things related  to his work. He moved to the closet in Abhi's room which is now theirs and started arranging his clothes. He opened the last draw and placed the gun, few things he used during search operation and the mobile he used for the mission, in it and placed some clothes over it to hide them. He locked the draw and hid the key in the secret compartment of the buckles in his belt.

He came out and saw Krish and Ramya talking among themselves and Abhi was not present with them. He heard the sound of the faucet running and moved towards the window.

Ram: Vetri mama, take akka somewhere outside. She will feel depressed if she stayed in one place.

Vet: don't worry I will take care.