Chapter - 39

Recap: Raghu and Abhi are kidnapped and Vetri comes to rescue them.

*******************

The gang leader was shocked hearing that Raghavi and Niranjan's daughter was killed. Vetri saw Abhi trying to open her eyes and tried to move towards her but before that he heard Raghu screaming.

Ragh: I did not kill Myra. This could not be possible.

Vet: I never told her name so how did you know her name uncle ?

Ragh: She is Niranjan, my best friend's daughter and how will I not know her name. She is like my daughter. She cant be dead.

Vet: Last I knew you were not in touch with them after Niranjan's death. Myra was born after Niranjan's death so how did you know about her ?

Ragh: Vetri, this is not the time to argue between us. First lets get out from here and save Abhi and check on Myra.

Suddenly they heard gunshots and Vetri smiled at the fallen dead bodies around them. Abhi woke up hearing the gun shots and saw Vetri removing the ropes around her. The gangleader  was caught by the police and Farooq hand cuffed him and punched him until he spit blood.

Abhi: Vetri what happened I don't remember anything .

Vet: Nothing baby doll. Everything is fine. Will get out of here now.

Farooq set Raghu free from the ropes and he rushed to Abhi to check on her.

Ragh: Abhi ma unaku onnum illa la ?

Abhi: I m fine dad. 

Before Raghu could hug Abhi, Farooq pulled Abhi with him and Vetri took the gun from the floor and pointed it on Raghu.

Vet: Raghavi said she will stop troubling Abhi if I kill you so I m sorry. I don't have any other way to save Abhi and I believe you will be happy to give your life to save your princess. 

Vetri slapped and punched Raghu and was about to shoot him. Before Abhi could reach him Raghavi and Myra walked inside and Myra rushed to Raghu and cried looking at him being injured. Raghavi gave a tensed look when other noticed Raghu and Myra.

Raghu: How are you Myra ?

Myra: I m fine daddy...I thought we lost you.....What is happening daddy ?

Abhi stood froze looking at Raghu who was now looking at her with a scared face. Vetri made Abhi stand on her feet and caught her hands squeezing them to control her emotions. She tried to walk to Raghu but Vetri stopped her.

Abhi: Vetri, enna panringa. What is happening here ?

Vet: Wait Abhi, the game has to end so lets do it in a better way for your safety.

Far: Raghuvaran, all your men has been taken down. There is no one to save you now. Time for confession.

Ragh: Abhi why is Vetri doing this. what do they want from us ? If they are part of those killers then we will give anything they want. Vetri...please engala vittudu...atleast leave Abhi...

Vet: Pahhhh enna oru acting da samy. Naa kooda unna romba nallavan nenachen but unakulla ippadi oru psycho irupan nu nenaikkave illa da.

Vetri punched Raghu on his face andhe  fell down crying. He struggled and moved towards Abhi crying holding her hand. 

Abhi: Vetri.....please stop what's happening ?

Suddenly Raghu took a gun from his pocket and caught Abhi pointing it on her head. Abhi panicked but Vetri was cool.

Vet: You will not kill her Raghu, if you wanted her dead then you could have done years back so drop the gun and lets talk. 

Raghu turned the gun towards Vetri and gave an evil laugh spitting the blood from his mouth. Before he could shoot, Farroq threw a wooden log on Raghu's hand and the gun fell from his hand. Farooq caught Raghu and tied him to the chair. Vetri punched him hardly and he started bleeding.