Chapter - 11

Note: This chapter has 18+ scenes. If you are not comfortable please skip.

Recap: Vetri and Farooq enquire Shyam's parents. Abhi's questions Prakash about his childhood and life later on.

****************************

Abhi and others entered the mansion and a dual pair of eyes searched for Vetri. Ramya nudged Abhi pointing to Shiny whose eyes was above the stairs looking for someone or may the same person whom Abhi was searching. 

Ram: Akka romba disturb panra la unna, pesama pottu thallidava ?

Abhi: Vidu avala kandukadha namma line cross panna pathukalam. Semma tired naa room ku poren. Dinner room ku send panna sollu. Morning pakkuren. 

Abhi rushed to her room and called Vetri immediately.

Abhi: Vetri where are you ? I have reached home. 

Vetr: I will reach in 30 minutes but someone is missing badly and eager to see me is it ?

Abhi: So you are not missing and didn't want to see me ? fine then I m tired so see you in the morning. Early good night bye.

Vetr: Hey cut pannadha chumma sonnen ma. Wait pannu. Whole day I have missed you ellathukkum compensate pannanum ready ah iru.

Abhi bit her cheeks to control her blush hearing his seductive voice and hummed in response. She cut the call and went to washroom to get refresh. Vetri sat on a rock and opened the messages from Farooq which was the pictures of the shirts and shoes dug out from the pond.

Vetri: Size 40 slim fit allen solly brand,yaru Raghuvaran illa Madhimaran ah poda poranga ....kadavule....First indha Krish and Ramya matter enna nu pakkanum. 

He stared at the ring in his finger and rotated it reminiscing the moment they exchanged the rings. After a good 20 minutes he returned to the mansion to be welcomed by a empty living. He rushed to his room and got changed after refreshing. Except for Abhi others gathered in the living for dinner and Vetri too was present since he had skipped his food all day giving his time for the investigations.

Shiny sat to him and served him brushing her hands over his. Vetri moved away from her avoiding her touch over him but she leaned casually intiating conversations with her father and mother. Ramya saw Vetri clenching his fist above the table.

Ram: Shiny let Vetri serve himself and you should concentrate on your plate. He may not like the dish you put on his plate.

Shin: Nothing wrong in serving the person next to us Ramya and more over he did not refuse when I placed it on his plate so don't worry he would like me......

Ramya: Shiny ???????

Shi: I meant he would like me serving him isn't Vetri ?

Vet: I m sorry actually I had a heavy lunch in the afternoon so not feeling hungry. I just came here not to be rude by skipping dinner. 

Vetri returned to his room cursing shiny and shut the door behind him. He gulped the water from the jug and called Abhi.

Abhi: Are you still outside Vetri. When will you return ?

Vetr: Hey I know your spy would have given the information already. Open your door I m coming.

Abhi unlocked the latch and waited for Vetri to enter. Vetri came out of his room and saw the corridor empty and entered her room and locked it. Abhi stood glaring at him with hands on her waist.

Vetr: Hey don't you even give that look. I m already dead hungry and she did not let me to have a single morsel of food. Semma kadupula irukken pasila. Yedhachum pannu Abhi, evening oru tea oru bajji dhan sapten.