Chapter - 33

Recap: Vetri and Abhi inform to take over the business. Janaki send them for shopping.

****************** 

Vetri drove to the boutique where Abhi usually bought her costumes. After selecting a few Vetri pulled her with him and drove to a mall. Abhi let Vetri select for her and watched him busily selecting the shirts and pants for her. He pulled her with him holding the selected shirts and moved towards the trial room. 

Whe he entered the trial room she stopped him with her hand on his chest.

Abhi: Where do you think you are coming ?

Vet: I selected the costumes so I deserve to see the fittings. So don't waste time and come lets fiish it quickly.

Abhi: You can wait and I will come out changing one by one.

Vet: You are known for wasting time.

He pushed her inside and locked the door behind him. Only her giggles were heard from outside for sometime. 30 minutes later Vetri came out setting his hair and Abhi followed him glaring at him. She dumped the clothes into his hand for billing and he smiled sheepishly before proceeding to the bill counter to bill them.

They came out carrying the bags and he took her to a restaurant. Vetri ordered Chicken briyani and Abhi ordered Mushroom pasta. They started eating their foods and half way through Vetri stopped eating and looked at Abhi and stopped her from eating.

Abhi: What happened Vetri ? Why are you not eating and why did you stop me from eating ?

Vet: Do you feel any changes after eating the pasta ?

Abhi: No, nothing...its good do you want to taste ?

Vet: We need to leave..come fast...

Vetri placed some money on the table and called Farooq from his official number.

Vet: Farooq, emergency ....check out who is near by me and tell them to protect Abhi. she must be safe..I m heading to our place, call our doctor..

Far: Ennada achu ?

Vet: I don't know, something wrong from the food I ate just now. 

Abhi panicked hearing Vetri's words. Vetri cut the call and took the pistol from his back and dumped in Abhi's hand.

Vet: If something happens before my men arrive to protect you use this gun to defend yourself. Don't get scared to shoot anyone who dares to hurt you. 

Vetri was driving at maximum speed and his eyes was focused on the road. 

Abhi: Vetri, enaku bayama irukku. Stop driving and let me do it. Let me take you to our hospital. Its just near by.

Vet: Abhi, no one should know about this. Follow Farooq's word and don't do anything on your own. Stay strong, remember you are wife of Vetri, IPS.. We will get over this.

Vetri suddenly stopped the car aside and started coughing and spitted blood. Abhi cried and patted his back. He got down pulling Abhi with him and entered in a different car and locked the door. She tried to get down to move to the driver seat but Vetri caught her hand and stopped her.

Abhi: Vetri please kaiya vidu. I will drive and lets got to the hospital. Enakku bayama irukku Vetri....

Vet: You will not leave this place until my men arrive here. Its a promise.

With that Vetri lost his conscious and Abhi patted his cheeks crying vigorously. Ahi tried to get down to seek for help but before that few men arrived there and showed their ID card to Abhi and informed her to be calm. They moved Vetri to their car they came and Abhi followed them.