Chapter - 14

Munkurippu: Next update eppo theriyadhu.🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃

Recap: Vetri and team record the call from the unknown number and try to find the person. Janaki inform Abhi to join Prakash at the terrace for dinner.

********************

Vetri came out of Madhimaran's room and saw the living empty. He went to Abhi's room and saw it empty too. He then rushed to Ramya's room and saw Ramya on a call. On seeing Vetri she cut the call and walked towards him.

Ram: Enna achu Vetri. Ing enna panringa ?

Vet: Ramya, where is Abhi. She is not in her room. 

Ram: Ohh, mom has arranged dinner for her and Prakash on the terrace. She just left with mom.

Vetri took his mobile out and sent  message to someone and rushed to the terrace. He saw a table set with flowers and candles but Abhi was not there. He turned around and saw Prakash standing holding a cigarette between his fingers.

Pra: Whom are you searching Vetri ?

Vet: No one, I just came for fresh air as I used to come usually. Sorry I didn't knew you were having date here. Sorry I will excuse now.

Pra: No problem, she is yet to come so no issues.

Vetri quickly rushed from there and saw Janaki holding Abhi's hand and they were climbing the stairs towards terrace. Their eyes locked and he texted her immeditely as he descended the stairs. Janaki smiled at him and when he was near them Abhi slipped the step and screamed of falling down. Vetri caught her hand and saved her from falling. Abhi cried in pain and Janaki panicked looking at her.

Abhi: Mom, its paining a lot. Please do something. I can't stand.

Vet: Hold on madam let me check. You must have sprained your ankle and if you walk it will worse and moreover the wedding is in two days.

Jan: Oh my god, Abhi ma just hold da I will call Prakash he will take you to your room.

Abhi: Mom, please help me I can't stand.

Jan: Fine, Vetri carry her to the room please.

Vetri lifted her in bridal style to her room and Janaki followed him. He laid her on the bed and checked her ankle. He asked Abhi about the first aid box and Janaki brought it from one of the drawers. He took the compression wrap and bandaged her ankle.

Vet: Madam, your ankle is sprained so don't move your leg and it will heal by tomorrow. You will be perfectly fine on the day of marriage.

Jan: Thank god Vetri you saved her at right time. Can u please inform Prakash that Abhi will not be joining him for dinner. He must be waiting for her.

Vet: My job is to protect her so there is no need for thanking and for Prakash sir sorry to say madam. It may sound rude if an employee pass such sensitive message to him. He is the son in law of this empire and it would not sound better if I go with this message that his fiance is not joining him for dinner.

Jan: Oh my god, how matured your thinking is. Ok then I will go myself just let Ramya to stay with Abhi then. I will return with dinner for her.

Abhi: Mom, I m not hungry please let me sleep. Will see in the morning. Vetri you too can leave. I will call mom or Ramya if I need something.

Both Janaki and Vetri left from her room after Janaki switching off the lights. Vetri moved to his room and turn on the sensors in Abhi's room and waited for others to retire to their room. In the meanwhile he called Farooq to know about the saree.