Chapter - 25

Recap: Farooq arrest Krish and later take Vetri in the name of enquiry

*******************

Raghu parked the car and followed Vetri and Madhimaran into the police station. Farooq stopped Ragu and his father.

Far: We cannot take you inside the enquiry room. You may wait here and please don't trouble others asking for him. It may take our own time so have some patience. Even if your lawyer is here please don't call for me.

Farooq guided Vetri through a narrow way which lead to the different rooms which they used for various purposes. Vetri and Farooq sat on the couch and laughed among themselves.

Far: Dey I wanted to confront Sudhakar infront of you now these men spoiled everything.

Vet: Seri, lets not waste time and reach Prakash home now. Sudhakar can wait. I will do something to come out for that. 

Vetri  changed his clothes and pulled a long scarf and tied around his face leaving only his eyes. Farooq left the station through the front door ignoring the gazes of Raghu, Madhi and their lawyer. Vetri jumped the wall behind the station and used the bike to reach Prakash's house.

The constables informed Raghu that Farooq had left for some emergency work and none is allowed to enter the room to meet Vetri. Farooq reached Prakash's house and informed his men to open the door. He went inside and by the time Vetri arrived there.

Far: Dey seekiram task mudi return ponum illana un mamanar yedhachum ezharaya kelappuvan.

" Mamanar ah " came a voice behind and they saw Anitha standing with a shock and annoyed expression. Vetri glared Farooq who scratched his temple pleading with his eyes.

Ani: Farooq, what did you say now ?

Far: Nothing, I was just pulling his legs come on we don't have too much time now.

They started searching every nook and corner of his house. 

Far: Yennada ivan veetala irundha things OLX la pottuta na.. onnuthayum kanom.

Vet: Avan indha veeta chumma set up ku use panni irukkan da. Check the details of this house, is he the real owner or someone else...

Vetri moved to the master bed room and started searching there. He lifted the mattress and found packets of heroin and called Vetri to collect it. Farooq opened the drawer and pulled out a box and emptied the contents which were only condoms.

Vet: Deiii idha yenda ippado kotti vechurukke...

Far: Machan unakku use agum da...yedhukum thaniya vekkava ?

Vet: Sangae nerichiduven....olunga velaiya paru..

Far: Correct la sorry machan inime idhu unakku theva padadhu...Ore veedu ore vaasal apram eppadi theva padum...

Vet: Shut up Farooq, Anitha is just away from us. I don't want to mess before we solve this case.  Adhu vara mooditu velaya paru..

Far: Appo Anitha vum list la irukala ? Farooq mumbled near Vetri's ear and he whispered his reply.

Vet: Naa panna periya thappu adhu dhan...

Anitha who heard everything moved away to the kitchen and stood holding the island letting her tears fall.

Vetri opened the drawers and found many files and threw on the bed and started going through every file along with Farooq.

Far: Vetri, look at this papers, all are related to Abhi groups, why is he having their business files?