Chapter - 10

Recap: Vetri finds Prakash laptop and mirrors the data from it. Later he gets a diary from Ramya's room which reveal about her one sided love for Krish.

*****************************

Vetri went to his room and made an video call from his laptop using a special app that would be safe from hacking. Farooq was ready with Shyam's parents sitting opposite to him and their face visible to Vetri through the laptop Farooq had infront of him.

They were connected through the call and Vetri gave signal to start the enquiry. 

Farooq: Mr. Karnan and Mrs. Shyamala this enquiry is about the death of your son Shyam which happened years back. 

Karnan: Sir, it was years back and why do you want to investigate it now ?

Far: Sir, we wanted a clarity on his death because we came to know similar death case that is happening recently and any information that you give may help us reach the victim as well as the murderer. By this I m not confirming your son was killed but we want some details regarding this case.

Karnan: Whatever you want to ask please finish it soon. We have moved on with a great difficulty and now don't trigger all our emotions again.

Far: I m sorry for this but we want your complete co-operation in this. So can you tell me when and how did your son's death happened. Please don't tell our records has those information. I want to know it from you now.

Karnan: 2012, he was studying 11th and he was a bright student. Very handsome even at that age. He had so many friends and we were happy for him. One day he returned very sad and did not speak with us. We thought he must be tired so did not make a big issue of it.

Next day he came home and shut himself in his room.

Vetri: Farooq, usually students return home by evening after school so how did Karnan watch all these. Did he return early from his work or was he unemployed ? Ask him more details about his work and why his wife is silent ?

Far: Where do you work Mr.Karnan or where did you work at that time ?

Karnan: I still work for AR Groups. At that time I was a junior executive but now I am a manager of R&D Department. 

Vetri got alarmed hearing AR groups which is Abhi's family business.

Far: If you were working how did you know all these details of your son who would have returned by evening. I believe your work doesn't end by evening.

Karnan: My wife will tell me everything once I m back from office.

Far: Then let her speak further. Mrs. Shyamala please continue.

Shyamala: He shut himself and I knocked on the door but he said he wanted to rest and did not open. Late at night when his father came after work he joined us for dinner and ate very little and again he shut himself.

Next one week he did not go to school and was just sleeping. He looked very tired and I took him to the hospital too but doctor said he was fine may be he must be very weak and gave some vitamins. I did not force him to go to school and he stayed in his room only and came out only for food.

Far: Did you not check if he had any problem in school ? May be he was scared to go to school.

Shyama: No sir, he was very favourite child for teachers. He was good in studies so I did not check with school.

Far: What happened after that week ?

Shyama: After a week he came to me and said that he wanted to go for a trip for change. We suggested Yercaud but he wanted to visit Ooty where my sister lived. So we planned our trip to Ooty. He appeared to be relaxed after reaching there. We were happy that he is returning back to his self so we did not put any pressure on him.