Chapter - 17

Recap: Prakash dies consuming cyanide and Vetri plots a different plan

*************

Vetri reached the mansion with a shopping bag to avoid unnecessary question from the members of the house and rushed to his room immediately ignoring the song and dance that blasted in the living. He locked the door and moved to the closet and placed the bag and gun safe. 

He stormed into the washroom and stripped his dress entering the shower. He stood under the shower with his hands on the wall letting the water wash his frustration and anger. Once his mind was clear he came out and dressed in his track pant and a v neck T shirt. He took  box from the bag and placed it in his closet and and put Abhi's mother saree in it. 

He stood on the first floor and watched everyone busy in their world and sneaked into Abhi's room. He heard the shower running and kept the bag on the couch and sat on the bed leaning on the head board scrolling through his mobile.

In a few minutes Abhi came out in a towel around her body and saw him looking at her intensely. He licked his lips and beckoned her to him. She shook her head as no and moved to the closet but she felt herself being on the air and in moments she was looking at the floor upside down.

Vetri carried her over his shoulder and threw her on the bed and she bounced on the soft mattress. He hovered on her and when she tried to stop him he locked her hands above her head.

Vet: Tell me the truth baby doll. You knew I will return by this time and you got ready for me right?

Abhi: Don't flatter yourself. I just came sweating out of dancing and took bath to get rid of the sweat. 

Vetri smelled her fragrance from her cleavage and bit her pulse gently yearning a moan from her. He smiled victoriously and started giving kisses on her exposed skin. She squimmered under his touches and kisses. Finally he caught her lips in a sensational kiss and left her hands which raked through his hair.

After their kiss he sat and pulled her next to him. Abhi adjusted the towel and glared at him who smiled sheepishly.

Abhi: you said about some surprise when you return what is it ?

Vetri took the bag and gave in her hands and sighed to look into it. She saw the saree in the bag and looked back at him.

Vet: Hey look at the saree completely especially the pallu then decide if it is a surprise or not.

She did as he said and squealed in surprise looking at the beautifully sewed pallu with floral accessories. She looked at Vetri with moist eyes and hugged him.

Abhi: Best surprise Vetri, thank you so much. I was so worried that it was torn that I did not think of correcting it. I love you so much.

Vet: Good my baby doll liked the surprise. Now get ready its getting late and someone my walk in and we will be in trouble. I will see you downstairs. You will receive a punishment later for not locking the doors in my absence. Now lock it so that no one gets to see what is mine.

He pecked her lips and left to downstairs. Everyone was having dinner and Ramya was doing a vlog of everyone enjoying the night. He moved to the servants who were packing gifts for Abhi given by Janaki.

Jan: Vetri, have your dinner and retire to sleep early. Morning wake up early and join us to help with the works.

Vet: Sure madam I will do. You can rest leaving the works to us.

Jan: Prakash will arrive anytime with his mother and brother. You know I m nervous and tensed now. Morning is the marriage and they are yet to come. I will be at peace once they reach here. Can't answer the questions from the ladies here.