Chapter -34

Recap: Vetri gets poisoned and recovers after a day.

*****************

Vetri and Abhi entered inside the mansion and saw everyone at home as they rushed to them. Janaki hugged Abhi and Raghu hugged Vetri with a worried face. Madhi and Ramya watched them and Madhi smiled at Vetri and Abhi.

Madhi: I said you both will be enjoying with your friends but these two were restless since yesterday and were waiting for you.

Ragh: Why not appa, we have already enough in our plates and we were not able to reach them so obviously we would be worried. Vetri you should have called us. 

Abhi: Dad, I messaged mom not to worry and we would return today. Vetri and we were together so why did you worry ?

Ragh: Now you are married and you will understand my worries when you have your child. Vetri will be more than worried when you both have a daughter.

Vet: uncle don't worry we will have our daughter bold enough to handle anything alone without our support. Right Abhi ?

Abhi nudged Vetri with her elbow and left to their room and Vetri followed her. He locked the door and saw Abhi deep in thoughts. He cleared his throat and raised his eyebrows.

Abhi: Nothing seem to be changed and everyone is the same. They are so loving to us. Whom should we doubt Vetri ? Its like killing to suspect their love for us. What if no one from our family is involved ?

Vet: Few more days Abhi, either from inside or outside the family will find whoever it is. Now get back to your mom and plan for the night. 

Abhi nodded her head and changed before going to the living. Janaki and Ramya were going through magazines and Abhi sat opposite to them.

Ram: Akka, do you want to watch some movie ?

Abhi: no Ramya, actually I thought of having our girls night today. After taking over business I may not be able to spend more time so lets enjoy today.

Jan: Woww, its been a long time we spent some time. What do you want for dinner I will cook today.

Abhi: no mom, we will order all our favourites and lets have fun tonight.

Jan: Vetri ku ok va ? Will he not miss you ?

Ram: One day won't matter and mama will rest today to trouble akka tomorrow.

After their teasings they made plans for the night and Ramya and Abhi hified. By night Vetri ordered food for them and placed in the multimedia room and Ramya took blankets and pillows. Abhi took snacks and soft drinks and set the place ready for them.

Abhi returned to room and saw Vetri pacing and kissed his cheeks.

Abhi: I don't know what to say but be safe and hope we will end up finding something. Vetri raked his fingers through her hair sensing her stress. 

Vet: Be safe and avoid any food or snacks which is unpacked. Open the pack yourself before eating it. If you feel even a bit of change in them message me and return immediately. don't take any chance.

Abhi: Idhellam romba kashtama irukku Vetri.

Vet: Evlo seekiram mudiyumo avlo seekiram we will get over this. Adhu vara mattum. Please baby doll.

He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips before she left the room. Vetri messaged Madhi to start his plan and waited in his room looking from the balcony. 

Madhimaran called Raghu to his room and clutched his chest making Raghu panick.

Madhi: Raghu I feel irritation and some what struggle to breathe. Can you accompany me to the hospital ?