Chapter - 9

Recap: Vetri and Abhi exchange ring even before Prakash and Abhi's engagement. Vetri gives her instructions to get some time to find details about Prakash.

*****************

Abhi was searching for Vetri through out the hall and finally saw him standing near by the stairs and his eyes completely on her but her blood boiled when she saw the person standing next to Vetri and drooling over him. Looking at Abhi's reactionhe cocked his eye brows and she sighed to move but he did not understand and casually turned to leave but bumped on the girl who was standing next to him.

She bit her lower lips and gave a seductive smile putting her locks behind her ear.

Vetr: Sorry did not watch you. Please excuse me....

Girl: Hey handsome relax. By the way I m Shiny, Abhi and Ramya's cousin. Seeing you for the first time here. who are you ?

Vetr: I m Vetri, Abhi mam's assistant and personal guard. I will take my leave. excuse me.

Shin: What is the hurry hotty. Wait and watch the couple dance and how about giving me company to dance ?

Vetri turned to Abhi who was fidgetting her skirt in the sides as Prakash was asking her hands for a dance. She looked at Vetri who nodded a no and before she could deny Prakash took her hand and snaked his hand around her waist and started moving slowly to the music. Abhi turned her face away and started wiggling. Vetri clenched his fist looking at his hand around her waist.

Shi: your madam has started dancing, shall we join the floor Vetri..

Shiny traced her forefinger over his chest but he stared at her and moved away and stood in the first floor watching everything. Abhi saw Vetri's annoyed expression and quickly excused from Prakash and moved away and stood with Ramya and Janaki. Everyone was leaving to their room after dinner and Vetri saw Abhi carrying a plate of food and guessed it for him and reached her room and waited for her.

Once she entered he shut the door and locked her on the wall crashing his lips on hers. Abhi placed the plate on the nearby table and saw Vetri taking her hand and removing the ring Prakash had wore her. Vetri threw the ring and she clutched his hair pulling closer.

He broke the kiss and started biting her neck and his hands was holding her waist in a tight hold making her wince in pain.

Vetr: Don't you dare to let him touch you next time. 

He turned her swiftly and removed the knots of her blouse and tossed it swiftly and removed her long skirt throwing them away. Abhi was standing in her jeggings and bra.

Vetr: Don't wear them again. Nothing which has his touch should be on you.

Abhi smiled at his possessiveness and hugged him kissing his nape. Suddenly she remembered about Shiny and pulled back from him and stared at him.

Abhi: Why was she standing next to you and I saw her touching you over your chest. She is a bitch and please stay away from her.

His shirt joined her lehenga and they stood hugging and kissing each other.

Vetr: Tomorrow don't forget about questioning him and just let me know when you start to return home. I will be ready to receive you and we will compensate for missing the whole day.

After their make out Vetri returned to his room and opened his laptop to check for any messages. He saw an alert from Farooq and called him to know the details.

Far: Vetri, I got all the numbers in the mansion under our tracking da. And for the reports you asked from the week of first of murder until now. We have found something.