Chapter - 36

Recap: Vetri and Farooq gather some information from their investigation. Later Abhi confirm the logo to be their hospitals which Farooq was talking about.

******************************

Vetri and Abhi returned to mansion by night and saw the living completely ready for the pooja of Maha's death anniversary. Janaki was giving orders to the manager to arrange food for the children in orphanage and to offer special pooja at temple for Abhi and Vetri.

Abhi clutched Vetri's hand looking at everyone. Looking at Vetri and Abhi, Janaki came towards them with a smile.

Jan: Vetri, Abhi, morning seekiram ready ayidunga. Priest morning vandhuduvaru pooja panna. Romba tired ah irukinga dinner saptu room ku ponga. Enakku konjam work irukku.

Vetri and Abhi nodded and had their dinner silently and returned to their room. Vetri took Maha's diary and sat on the bed with Abhi leaning on him. He looked at her before opening the diary and she nodded as ok and Vetri opened to read the diary.

Half of the diary had the happy moments of her life after marriage and the pages went on with her happy moments when Abhi was born and her life with Abhi.

Vetri saw Abhi crying recalling the past with her mother and every moments that she spent with her. He closed the diary and hugged Abhi kissing her temples.

Vet: Abhi calm down....

Abhi: Its ok continue it Vetri...

Vet: No, I will do it alone. Now stop crying and lets sleep.

He patted her to sleep and once she was asleep he continued to read the diary which had only happy moments that she shared with the children at the orphanage. He did not find anything about her personal life in the diary nor she had written about her depression or worries in the diary. 

He took a cigarette and moved to the balcony thinking about the diary's content.

Vet Mv: If she had so much worries and if she was in depression how could she not mention anything in the diary. If she knew something was off in her life or if she sensed any danger to her or Abhi's life then she must have sure written something about it or left some details related to it. 

He sat in the balcony and once again read random pages.

Vet: Cooking, spending time with Abhi and children at the orphanage, idhu thavira onnume illa....cheiiii

He returned to room and saw it was already early in the morning and laid to have a few hour sleep. Abhi woke up and saw Vetri sleeping and the diary was on the couch. She got ready and woke up Vetri to get ready for the pooja. Vetri rubbed his eyes and sat leaning on the head board.

Abhi: did you finish reading the diary ?

Vet: hmm, there was nothing except for moments with you, the children at the orphanage. She had written how she used to cook and enjoy with you more.

Abhi: True, she loves cooking for us and I love her recipes. She has magic in her hands Vetri. Once I asked her to teach me cooking and she wrote all her recipes in a note for me.

Vet: Even after your mom gave you her recipe notes you haven't cooked anything for me ?

Abhi: You know I stopped taking out the things which remind of mom just because Janaki mom would get hurt. Do you think she would have done this Vetri ?

Vet: Who knows ....we will find today so don't worry. Let the pooja end and I will do my work.

Vetri and Abhi reached the living and everyone was ready for the pooja. The priest started it and Madhi informed Vetri, Abhi to join Raghu to complete the rites for Maha. Through out the pooja Abhi was sobbing and Janaki and Vetri were trying to console her. Once the pooja was over Janaki sent Abhi to rest in her room.