Chapter - 20

Recap: Vetri confess his love to Abhi

****************

Vetri woke up first and saw Abhi sleeping snuggling to him and her hands on his bare chest and his hands around her bare waist. They were still under the sheets after their romantic night. He kissed her forhead and she turned to other side to continue her sleep but opened her eyes when she felt  hardness poking on her back. 

She turned to Vetri who smiled at her reaction and pecked her lips. 

Vet: Don't worry baby doll we will wait until you feel better down there. Time is 8, I waited for you to wake up so that we both don't miss seeing each other after we wake up.

Abhi: Good thing you waited for me. I would have cried for sure if I didn't see you when I opened my eyes.

Vet: I love you Abhi...I will do anything for your happiness. Though I could not give you millions for your happiness like your father, I will give what is the best possible for me.

Abhi: All those millions and billions won't give me the happiness which you can give with just your forehead kiss. Not money means everything Vetri. Life is beyond money and wealth. I prefer love and peace over anything and with you I will be happy with anything.

Vetri hugged and she reciprocated it. Abhi stood wrapping the sheets around her and moved to the washroom and Vetri waited for her return. Abhi came out in the bathrobe and Vetri moved to the washroom to bath.

Abhi changed into a saree and was drying her hair when the door was knocked. She checked herself and opened the door. Janaki stood with a maid next to her holding a tray of breakfast in her hand.

Jan: Good morning Abhi ma, Where is Vetri ?

Abhi: Good morning mom, Vetri is bathing. But why have you got the breakfast here. We will come down in few minutes and join you all.

Jan: No Abhi ma. You stay in the room and spend time with Vetri. Even Appa said the same thing. I will call you for lunch until then both of you rest after having brekfast. Maid will change the sheets before Vetri comes out of the washroom.

Janaki kissed Abhi's cheeks and the maid placed the tray on the table and changed the sheets quickly and left from there along with Janaki.

Abhi sat on the couch thinking over Janaki's words and Vetri came out with a towel around his waist. She saw her deep in thoughts and ruffled his hair letting the water fall on her. Abhi squealed and stood up clashing aginst his bare chest. He held her closer and looked at her hair filled with vermillion and kissed her hairline.

Vet: My baby doll looks gorgeous and this hair fill makes me proud.

Abhi: Every married woman does that so what is the surprise in me doing that ?

Vet: It hold my name and that is my pride that you are mine forever. Now tell me what were you thinking ?

Abhi: Vetri, mom came some time back and left breakfast for us in the room and she let the maid change the sheets and said that we should stay in room and she will call us down later.

Vetri knew the news of Prakash might have come into light. He left her and moved to the closet to dress up and Abhi followed him.

Vet: We are newly wed so she must have thought of giving privacy to us. She doesn't know we know each other very well so she would have thought we will need more time to talk and know each other better. Nothing wrong in it but she doesn't know that we are over the talking stage and we will only play now.

Abhi: Vetri, I m serious. Her face was different like she ws hiding something or why would she stop us from going down. 

Vet: She is your mom and does only for your good so don't think too much on it and lets have breakfast. Our breakfast together as husband and wife.