Chapter - 5

Recap: Vetri feels restless on finding a similar evidence in Abhi's room. Later Vetri and Abhi become friends and he tries to know more about her.

*******************

Vetri was in his room on call with Farooq and his assistant explaining about the crush and love stories Abhi had shared with him.

Vet: Let us not leave any stone unturned. What if one of them is still behind her and doing all these ?

Far: If they still love her then they should have come in light rather than killing the ones who are ready to marry her.

Vet: Farooq just do one thing send someone to find the details of those boys and see where and what they are doing now. If there is any suspicious activity let me know. Also get them under our radar.

Far: hmm, will do. Already we have your mission planned and I m dreading about it. Sure Raghu will get alert if he had his men watching.

Vet: don't worry that can be handled later. Make sure all the identities of our people are hidden and Raghuvaran doesn't get any clue to reach them. Don't involve him unless he reaches the police himself to check if we were doing it. 

Far: hmm ok, Vetri why do I feel like you have not framed Abhinaya as a victim in your mind. May be you are trying or want her to be innocent in this.

Vet: I m here just for couple of days and don't start your rantings already. Drop in message once the datas are ready and let me call you by right time.

Next day morning every one was at breakfast and Abhi saw Vetri standing near the staircase. Ramya watched Abhi' s face and made a plan immediately.

Ramya: Dad, I have a request. Please let Vetri to have food with us. After all he is such an important person for us. He saved akka's life and now he is her personal assistant. He is also teaching her business so don't you think we must give him some respect.

Raghu: hm when did my little one turn out to be so matured ?

Ram: Im always very obedient and act mature but it is that you people are not ready to accept the reality that I m smart.

Everyone laughed and Raghuvaran called Vetri and informed him to have food with the family from then on. Vetri sat opposite to Abhi and then his eyes met Ramya's who cocked her brows towards Abhi and smirked.

Vetri smiled and ate in silence until Raghu started his conversation.

Raghu: I want you all to be ready in the evening. We are having an important guest at our mansion. Some one special is arriving. Janaki let the dinner be special too.

Once Raghu left Abhi and Ramya nudged Janaki to know about the guest but she denied that she did not know. Vetri was tensed that his mission has started and sure he would get some lead to the cases.

He was walking towards his room but stopped when he saw the door of Abhi's room open and she was walking with a book in her hand. Like a moth attracted to fire he walked inside her room and she cleared her throat breaking his trance.

Vet Mv: Why and when did I get in this room. God, this girl is killing me....

Abhi: enna achu Vetri, why do you stand like a statue. do you want something ?

Vet:hmm.ah....yeah.. Can I borrow books from your shelf. If you don't mind.

Abhi: just go ahead and pick the one you want.

Vetri moved towards the shelf and saw the books. His eyes fell on a old note which was actually a diary. When he was about to take it Abhi took the diary in her hands.