Chapter - 4

Cover page credits : @ginevralilypotter_ Anu thank you so much for the beautiful cover.❤

Recap: Vetri finds a leaf skeleton similar to the evidence found in Parth's death spot.

******************

Raghu received the investigation details that Prakash was clean and genuine. Madhi and Janaki were happy about the details they received and Madhi informed Raghu to proceed immediately. Abhi, Ramya came down dressed for shopping and Vetri came behind them.

Raghu: Vetri, though you are with them that doesn't stop guards following you all. Make sure you are around them all time.

Vetr: Sure sir, They are my responsibility. You can stay assured. 

Abhi and Ramya got in the back seat and Vetri go in the passenger seat. Ramya was chatting and Abhi was listening and smiling to her non stop talks. When she looked in the rear view mirror she saw Vetri looking at her and he quickly averted his gaze. 

They reached the mall and Vetri followed them everywhere but was waiting for the oppurtunity to meet Anita whom he had informed already to reach there. When they were crossing the book store he saw Anita waiting for him.

Vetr: Ramya, I need to buy some books meanwhile just stay along with the guards and any emergency just call my official number.

Abhi: You are suppose to be following us Vetri. And for books you can always pick from our library.

Vetr: I would to follow you Madam...

Abhi: Abhi...Call me Abhi..I don't like being called with titles.

Vetr: Abhi...he called in his husky voice which made inside twist and she gulped at his intense gaze.

Vetr: I would like to follow you Abhi...I mean you and Ramya but I made a decent excuse of buying a book instead being true to say that I need to use the toilet.. I mean restroom..chowchalay...

Ram: Godddd...please carry on Vetri...Akka whats with you. Let him go for a while.

Vetri walked backwards still looking at Abhi and she too did not avert her gaze from him. He quickly ran to the restroom and waited for Abhi and Ramya to disappear from his sight. Once they were away he rushed to the library and stood next to Anita. 

They were casually looking at books and only their lips made movement in a hushhhh voice. Vetri took a small cover and placed it on one of the books and Anita hid it in her book.

Vetr: Check the finger prints on this and with the evidence of Parth's. Try to get more details comparing both. 

Anita: Sure Vetri...don't rush and give way for suspicion on you. We need to get her this time.

Vetr: Shut up and prepone our mission. call the boys and start tomorrow. A slight change in plan. All of you will meet the target person at the same time.

Anita: What the fuck  ? Do you want to abort the operation ? What if Raghuvaran gets to know someone is meeting the closed ones of all the victims at the same time. He will get alert and that will be disadvantage.

Vetri: If we meet one at a time and if he gets to know that then we will not be able to meet any other targets so do as I say. Plan execution tomorrow. Message me all their recordings. No deviation. Understood ?

Anita: Yes sir...

Vetri was feeling uneasy and his mind was restless. For the first time he was hesitating within himself from handing over the evidence for confirmation. He rubbed his chest to ease the suffocation which only increased when he saw  Abhi and Ramya who came holding ice cream in their hands. He felt a tug in his chest when Abhi forwarded a cone to him. The moment he saw her eyes everything seem like normal and he smiled at her.